[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
crispyexcal wrote:
Is it not worth using a loreweave? It would be nice to have Rain of arrows for clear but not if its too much of a hit in survivability.

Loreweave is fine but you'll have to pick up more life in your gear/tree if you use it.
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Your POB seems to say it lacks some strength and int, how did you even have those stats then?

For the Strength you can take the Life+Strength and the Health regen nodes on the top left of the Scion wheel instead of the mana and as for the Intelligence, that's techinically because the build uses level 21 Wrath, however, you don't actually need the Intelligence to use this if you get it from the ring corruption like I have and PoB simply doesn't recognize this.
For ring rolls is it better for extra flat damage or %ele dmg with attacks?

Also Loving the build, After gearing up a bit I noticed how tight of a budget this build has between skill points and Resists and Int It really gets hard to find the perfect balance.

"
Theonething wrote:

Also Loving the build, After gearing up a bit I noticed how tight of a budget this build has between skill points and Resists and Int It really gets hard to find the perfect balance.

For the most part, flat ele to attacks will be your best bet but high WED rolls can be better if you already have a ton of flat ele from other sources such as Abyss Jewels.
"
Theonething wrote:

I started in 3.4 lightning scourge arrow slayer/ pathfinder(65+ all resistence from flask and Alira bandits 15 all res 20 crit multi) as a farmer uber elder. https://pastebin.com/NBLdgSE1

In general, i think that the lightning version is cheaper and easier to build, but also copes with the task. The most tangible upgrade with searching eye with double flat lightning damage(easy craft metalic fossil + eye 83 ilv ) and two Might of the Meek + Unnatural Instinct. I use The Tempest as the main bow, then added a Chin Sol(old +100% damage on close range ) for single target. New Chin Sol(bad) is equal to The Tempest damage ):

Love this build, and want to try a cold version in the future.

What better enchantments 40% damage or extra spore pod?
Last edited by Agod_Adog on Dec 13, 2018, 5:28:54 AM
"
Agod_Adog wrote:
"
Theonething wrote:

I started in 3.4 lightning scourge arrow slayer/ pathfinder(65+ all resistence from flask and Alira bandits 15 all res 20 crit multi) as a farmer uber elder. https://pastebin.com/NBLdgSE1

In general, i think that the lightning version is cheaper and easier to build, but also copes with the task. The most tangible upgrade with searching eye with double flat lightning damage(easy craft metalic fossil + eye 83 ilv ) and two Might of the Meek + Unnatural Instinct. I use The Tempest as the main bow, then added a Chin Sol(old +100% damage on close range ) for single target. New Chin Sol(bad) is equal to The Tempest damage ):

Love this build, and want to try a cold version in the future.

What better enchantments 40% damage or extra spore pod?

Extra Spore Pod is by far the better enchant, it equals up to 20% more thorn arrows DPS.
Really nice build. I started this after luckily getting a Farrul's Chest in SSF and atm trying to get an overall decent setup. Gonna take a while to farm at least a part of the stuff and roll jewels but gonna get there at some point. :)

Just one short question, what would be the most currency efficient way of crafting usable jewels? Just alt/regal or fossil crafting?
hey nice build. Liking it so far, juts getting used to playstyle, started league wiht agony build. Got like 100c and 2S Bub Boots in stash. What i should upgrade? Thingking selling boots because they dont seem be best upgrade right now? I was thinking getting rings and good belt and some jewels? or trying save for 6l.
Doing a scion loosely following the build. Question: How are you dealing with ranged/melee ministuns that some of the Betrayal mobs do? Some times I'm just getting insta-killed with the fortification buildings and such. Thanks!
"
JokerC4 wrote:
hey nice build. Liking it so far, juts getting used to playstyle, started league wiht agony build. Got like 100c and 2S Bub Boots in stash. What i should upgrade? Thingking selling boots because they dont seem be best upgrade right now? I was thinking getting rings and good belt and some jewels? or trying save for 6l.

6l Hopeshredder, then Kaom's, then 2 socket Tombfist should be your first pickups.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info