[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Brocaesar wrote:
Doing a scion loosely following the build. Question: How are you dealing with ranged/melee ministuns that some of the Betrayal mobs do? Some times I'm just getting insta-killed with the fortification buildings and such. Thanks!

I'm not currently playing this build for Betrayal League so I can't say anything specific about the Betrayal mobs with the build, however, from my experience Betrayal mobs aren't too hard to just kite out, just keep kiting back as far as you have to then fire a Scourge Arrow, kite again, rinse and repeat until they're dead.
What's the best way to go about crafting our jewels?
Just bought a hopeshredder and got the slayer ascendancy, enjoying the build so far.

About upgrades, what should I focus my currency on in this early stage? abyss jewels? might of the meek? or just stock fusings for a 6L.

"
crispyexcal wrote:
What's the best way to go about crafting our jewels?

Prioritize life and flat elemental damage to attacks.
"
1nfest wrote:
Just bought a hopeshredder and got the slayer ascendancy, enjoying the build so far.

About upgrades, what should I focus my currency on in this early stage? abyss jewels? might of the meek? or just stock fusings for a 6L.

First thing I'd work on is the 6l Hopeshredder, then work on getting a Kaom's, followed up by a 2 socket Tombfist then the Meek's.
Is a 6L hopeshredder or a sticking with a 5 and picking up yokes a better choice?
Really looking forward to trying out this build, but I don't quite have currency to fully fund it properly. Up to what tier map would it reasonably clear with a 5 link hopeshredder? Is it even worth trying without meek jewels, a 6 link, two abyssal socket tombfists, etc?
"
Viiyen wrote:
Really looking forward to trying out this build, but I don't quite have currency to fully fund it properly. Up to what tier map would it reasonably clear with a 5 link hopeshredder? Is it even worth trying without meek jewels, a 6 link, two abyssal socket tombfists, etc?
you can look my gear, i am doing t10 easily. damage is good, but stupid mistakes are killing me sometimes. I do have meeks but not really anything else.
Last edited by JokerC4 on Dec 15, 2018, 1:27:27 AM
"
Viiyen wrote:

Absolutely worth it!

Just get a tabula rasa as early as possible and you‘re fine until you can get your hands on a hopeshredder (~70lvl). Next you focus on max resistances and life (4,5-5k) and you‘re good to do maps up to t14-16 depending on your experience with evasion based chars.

First big upgrade should be a 6l-Hopeshredder so you can get rid of the tabula... from there it‘s only getting smoother with every upgrade. The concept of this char is awesome, trust me, I successfully played it last league and am continuing so with a modified version this league as well :)

Good luck!
Last edited by Kallekowsky on Dec 15, 2018, 12:56:28 AM
just started the build and noticed that the spores from the pods do not pierce, just the main arrow.
wouldnt pierce be a damage gain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info