[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

playing it as starter, working pretty good with doomfletch. Kitava deathless and merc lab no problems @68 with a 4-link.
But i got a question: why unspec the life leech point under VP? Isnt it pretty good?
"
OpusDiaboli wrote:
playing it as starter, working pretty good with doomfletch. Kitava deathless and merc lab no problems @68 with a 4-link.
But i got a question: why unspec the life leech point under VP? Isnt it pretty good?

You cap out leech with max frenzy charges with the hopeshredder
"
gokudin wrote:
Anyone playing as starter?

Yeah me, got lucky and got a poet's pen drop in blood aqua ducts, managed to snag one of the first hope shredders that went up, massively needed for the build, feels so much better haha.

I then got a few drops and if you look at my gear it's pretty good for day two, got all the might of the meek's and a decent jewel, next item to get is a kaom's heart, halfway there, just got into yellow maps, I think i will run volcano for the cards.
"
OpusDiaboli wrote:

If you don't have Hopeshredder you should take some of those life leech nodes.
why do we take Inc Crit over Added cold ? do i do smt wrong in BoP ?

an i cant find information on How Point Blank works on SA on the pods ? is it calced on the distance from me to the target , or from the Pod to the target ?
Last edited by Zetoxical on Dec 10, 2018, 1:41:39 AM
"
gokudin wrote:
Anyone playing as starter?

I'm playing it as a starter. Since Hopeshredder is expensive af, i've been using using nuro's harp and hyrri's ire.

So far it works quite well and since i've been looking into bonechill this morning i will probably later try cold snap or arctic breath out with hypothermia and bonechill as it should boost my damage even further.
"
Zetoxical wrote:
why do we take Inc Crit over Added cold ? do i do smt wrong in BoP ?

an i cant find information on How Point Blank works on SA on the pods ? is it calced on the distance from me to the target , or from the Pod to the target ?

Increased Critical Strikes is for damage consistency, your damage will fluctuate a lot if you don't take it.

Point Blank interaction. The thorn arrows are all continuations of the original arrow from the point it placed the pod. The distance travelled used for point blank's calculation is the total of how far the original arrow travelled to place the pod plus how far the thorn arrow travelled after being fired from the pod. (Taken from the PoE Wiki)
Hi there, thank you for posting this build.

Are you having any trouble with the narrow hallways that the Betrayal league mechanic frequently puts us in? This is my first league playing with Scourge Arrow and I'm unsure if it's just me needing to get better at positioning myself or if the laboratories/etc are a bit hard on this skill.
REM
Last edited by YT_HB on Dec 10, 2018, 2:13:16 PM
"
SuperAdorable wrote:
Hi there, thank you for posting this build.

Are you having any trouble with the narrow hallways that the Betrayal league mechanic frequently puts us in? This is my first league playing with Scourge Arrow and I'm unsure if it's just me needing to get better at positioning myself or if the laboratories/etc are a bit hard on this skill.

Yeah Scourge Arrow can be a little buggy when firing through small doorways, don't worry it's not you lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info