Path of Exile VS. Diablo lll

once I somehow receive a beta key for POE, i will Write a thorough unbiased comparison with a video. unfortunately its been 8 months with no luck lol :(
"
jordan373 wrote:
once I somehow receive a beta key for POE, i will Write a thorough unbiased comparison with a video. unfortunately its been 8 months with no luck lol :(

Please, don't. Comparing the two betas makes absolutely no sense, since they both offer completely different amounts of content, and are for completely different reasons.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
then instead of a comparison i will state their differences.
wont know until i try them both
path of exile untill D3
Sweet! A forum of fanboys and hateboys. I love POE and will also love D3.
-V
so glad video games are making people NERD RAGE
Gorillagripbuttcheeks - Ambush
PinkSlot - Domination - Retired lvl 96
"
kodr wrote:
If this game is only about rubbing your ego in noob's face, it's ridiculous. How about some skill?

Even a noob will dominate if he levels his character high enough above the current enemies he/she is fighting. The benefit of a good build is faster progression.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
a lot of the decisions behind the D3 skills comes from what they learned in D2. there was about one viable build per class. stat points were pointless (hah!) because everyone built them the same. they just took out the middle man.

that said, i have played D3 beta (and hoping to play the PoE beta), and i think it is fun. i will probably enjoy both of these games. when there's competition between these kinds of things, the players win in the end.

I guess you'll hate D3 if you are a min/max type player who wants to get THE best build they can possibly get, or just like to fart around with wierd builds (melee wizard :D).

PoE is this type of game. D3 appears is not.

Both valid, both fun. I will try to stay active in BOTH..

Sunlight, I hardly knew ye...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info