[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Catemonster wrote:
I've been playing a popcorn bomber necro since the league started and honestly am not loving it; I'm thinking of respeccing to this build. How easy do you think it'd be to swap over?

I doubt it'd be too hard considering they are both minion damage builds..
Killed uber elder for the first time. Thank you for this build.
wich is better physical or elemental version
"
mopzi wrote:
wich is better physical or elemental version

neither, they are both just a way to play the build. Pick one you like.
Scion is best vs uber elder? also is the pob update with gems and gear
Last edited by JuhlDk on Dec 28, 2018, 6:18:21 PM
Thanks a lot for the build Stag! Mapping is a breeze and I just killed Shaper at level 91 with the physical variant (my first ever shaper attempt). The damage is solid but phantasms died a lot during the fight unless I can effectively took them out of harms way (e.g., shaper beam, slam etc) with convocation. I will try Uber Elder and Atziri soon (plannning to get a few levels more before attempting them).

I have a couple of question if you can spare some time:

Do you think pets will get A LOT tankier if I get some abyss jewels with +% minion ele resist and/or +% minion life?
What I mean is, if minions are going to die to the same boss mechanics, there is no point in getting additional resists/life. (Currently all my jewels are a mix of: +max. life, +minion physical damage plus +block or +%increased minion damage)

Do you see any easy upgrades on my gear (especially helmet and gloves)? I currently have 5exa budget.

Would you suggest keeping GMP instead of slower projectiles for Uber Elder fight for adds/shaper?

Spoiler

Thank you!
how do you even kill shaper with this?

I barely kill t15 bosses (using physical version)

my build/items stuff https://pastebin.com/U4U3duCw
"
dejwid125 wrote:
how do you even kill shaper with this?

I barely kill t15 bosses (using physical version)

my build/items stuff https://pastebin.com/U4U3duCw

Shaper is pretty easy, did you watch any of the videos?

Edit: the videos weren't recorded as the phys version, but the fights would be about... 10-20% slower. Still fine. Use flesh offering instead of bone offering in the shaper fight.

For starters your spectre isn't linked to blood magic, I assume you're using an ape. Secondly quality on summon phantasm skill gem does nothing. a 21/x will give you another phantasm. With all phantasms up you're at 800k shaper dps, you should be melting it (flesh offering up).

You can easily upgrade your gloves btw. Without your gloves and your ring you only need ~1 dex for requirements.
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Dec 30, 2018, 7:11:51 PM
"
Thanks a lot for the build Stag! Mapping is a breeze and I just killed Shaper at level 91 with the physical variant (my first ever shaper attempt). The damage is solid but phantasms died a lot during the fight unless I can effectively took them out of harms way (e.g., shaper beam, slam etc) with convocation. I will try Uber Elder and Atziri soon (plannning to get a few levels more before attempting them).

I have a couple of question if you can spare some time:

Do you think pets will get A LOT tankier if I get some abyss jewels with +% minion ele resist and/or +% minion life?
What I mean is, if minions are going to die to the same boss mechanics, there is no point in getting additional resists/life. (Currently all my jewels are a mix of: +max. life, +minion physical damage plus +block or +%increased minion damage)

Do you see any easy upgrades on my gear (especially helmet and gloves)? I currently have 5exa budget.

Would you suggest keeping GMP instead of slower projectiles for Uber Elder fight for adds/shaper?

Spoiler

Thank you!

Hey, just a heads up but Uber Aziri is pretty hard with this build. Minion ai is stupid. You could always pick up a skeleton 6l staff for cheap and use them for single target - a bit cheesy but effective. I'd look at either grabbing a second soulwrest/skeleton staff then upgrading your helmet. You've got some nice jewels going on too.

As for the shaper fight. Slower proj is fine, I'd swap bone offering for flesh offering as the fight is all about degens - block doesn't work and more kill faster.

When he does the beam just walk behind him and convocate. In the videos I had a second soulwrest on weapon swap for single target. If I was to do the phys version again I'd just weapon swap into skellys (like a +1 all gems with minion damage staff) you can also craft minion attack speed onto weapons I believe. They have bonkers single target.
After playing the build for a couple maps I gotta give you some credit.

I got shaper down (altough I got slammed four times, not used to playing with no movement skill) and it was pretty not bad, maps are quite fast and enjoyable (altough can't speedfarm t15s)

And for the gear, I dropped spectres as I'd have to 4 off color my helmet (might do it soon)

cheers
Last edited by dejwid125 on Dec 31, 2018, 3:20:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info