[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Thauma wrote:
Has anyone played around with this helm? Particularly with the veiled mod as below:

I ran this build last league (using the Tanky Scion variant). Using this helm it's possible to generate new Phantasms automatically (Feast of Flesh activates every 5 seconds, consuming up to 10 corpses), as well as getting a huge chunk of free life healing (up to 4k!!!).

You can socket Desecrate or Unearth (or both) in the helm and use the Focus skill to cast them as an instant. Further, you could put an offering skill in there as well.

This is probably the reason Soulwrest is so expensive this league but I haven't found any info about this combo yet :D

I wonder if it's possible to feed the helm to the AG. Hmm. If it's not too pricey of an item, I'll try that when I get home.
Doesn't seem too useful considering all you get if the healing and you lose res and HP.
"
Fizban140 wrote:
What's the reasoning for might of the meek over 3 minion DPS + HP jewels? It looks like we lose the damage from gravepact and the 3 jewels but we gain block percent and ~800 HP over the jewels.

It seems like a toss up to me but I haven't done shaper yet.

Two Might of the meek gives you EXTRA:
23% increased life
8% all resistances
0.7% life regen
10% increased duration
7% increased minion damage
4% increased minion attack and cast speed

You lose 20% minion damage from Gravepact and 25% increased skill duration from Potency of Will but you can a free "minion attack and cast speed" node and 7% damage (net result is 13% less damage but 4% increased attack speed PLUS an extra passive point). Unless you have some godlike T1 life + damage abyss jewels, might of the meek is very good.
Last edited by calavera_ on Dec 18, 2018, 2:17:34 AM
"
Chrom wrote:
How is this build working out against syndicate? While everyone is having a hard time I've summoners are the worst.

Fortification is pure cancer. Well it is for all builds right now, but for this one, even worse. I have 75% chaos res and I'm taking some severe crits from red map fortifications. The phantasms? Well they basically die the instant I cast them. Add to this the immense amount of enemies in this encounter = the door takes forever to be destroyed, because you can't target them efficiently (like i said, too many things to shoot at) and convocation becomes useless. I am simply skipping fortifications in red maps now, not worth it.
"
Thauma wrote:
Has anyone played around with this helm? Particularly with the veiled mod as below:

I ran this build last league (using the Tanky Scion variant). Using this helm it's possible to generate new Phantasms automatically (Feast of Flesh activates every 5 seconds, consuming up to 10 corpses), as well as getting a huge chunk of free life healing (up to 4k!!!).

You can socket Desecrate or Unearth (or both) in the helm and use the Focus skill to cast them as an instant. Further, you could put an offering skill in there as well.

This is probably the reason Soulwrest is so expensive this league but I haven't found any info about this combo yet :D

I've been using this helm, I really like it. Aside from the obvious synergy with the auto consuming corpse, it gives you a huge mana reserved reduction. With 14% mana reserved from the tree (Sovereignty wheel) you can run 3 50% auras in your helm. I'm running Hatred+Generosity, Haste, and Grace right now. You could replace Grace with Wrath for more deeps, or Discipline for a larger ES pool.

If you build your items around the Eldritch Battery + MOM, its a nice boost to EHP. This means getting ES rare gear (which generally makes the socket coloring easier for summoners). Somewhat of a trade off with the lack of HP on the item, but I do have the Strength+Quality veiled mod.

The trigger socketed spells on focus is interesting! But I'm not sure I'd run it since I'd have to give up a socket. Another drawback is the lack of dmg from a bone helmet - itll be very difficult to get this helm with a useful enchant.
Last edited by pushanka on Dec 18, 2018, 3:59:38 PM
"
i0n1zeDx wrote:
Hey, i try to dress up some MF gear.
u have any advise ?
What do u think Haste aura gives much dps ore it's minor?
i think i need to replace it to ele ressi aura.
and i dont know how many dps i loose.

Haste aura is extremely minor imo, it's not hard to test
The 12s cooldown of focus is a no go for me. The helmet is better used for auras. You lose HP but get a lot more DPS.
"
Pracis wrote:
Stags

So I read the AG portion and I was curious about which color socket to go with (for the Elemental build so I have EE).

All my jewels have different damage types (fire, cold, and lightning)

Thanks for updating the build and answering our questions.. much appreciated!

It's exactly the same socket colours as the build says. Nothing really changes if you have a minor amount of minion fire damage.
"
Merkoh wrote:
So I was lucky and got a Soulwrest from the Beastiary unique staff recipe. I have 6 socketed it and was able to chrome it to the physical single target colors. I saw your reply that the general clearing colors are fine mostly for everything since getting two Soulwrest is now expensive.

Should I keep chroming until I get the BBBGGR or will BBBBGR be just as fine?

Thanks

Yeah the 2 green is kind of important. Once you play with faster proj you won't go back
"
Fizban140 wrote:
What's the reasoning for might of the meek over 3 minion DPS + HP jewels? It looks like we lose the damage from gravepact and the 3 jewels but we gain block percent and ~800 HP over the jewels.

It seems like a toss up to me but I haven't done shaper yet.

I only use 2 mights so you're only losing about 2- 6% dps over two god tier jewels. Instead you gain more defence than two other jewels could offer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info