[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
i0n1zeDx wrote:
Hello to all. I play this build and everything seems to be fine.

Tell me how can I improve, strengthen my character?) Or can I change something? :)

I decided to use BladeVortex to activate EE and curse
Will it work?if i have Adds fire dmg on Ring?
My

Hey, added fire on ring will not work as blade vortex is a spell. Just use the death walk or flame dash. The other option is you could spend 2 points and get avatar of fire. This will work perfectly fine with your setup.
I'm just not comfortable to constantly throw corpses to get (EE) and using BladeVortex I would like to simplify the mechanics.
"
i0n1zeDx wrote:
I'm just not comfortable to constantly throw corpses to get (EE) and using BladeVortex I would like to simplify the mechanics.

do what you feel comfy doing. I find when I play the ele version there was usually a corpse close to the rares/bosses anyhow. EE lasts for 5 seconds so plenty of time.

If you move BV + Curse on hit + proj weakness to your boots you'll get the best of both worlds. Death walk will curse and you can still use BV. You'll have to either get some [+ fire damage to spells] on an abyssal jewel or just go avatar of fire.
Yeap im use BV + Curse on hit + proj in boots + avatar of fire.

Only one thing screw my mind.
It's summon two different type of Spectrs.
Last edited by i0n1zeDx on Dec 14, 2018, 11:55:43 AM
So what's the best gem setup that can be used for both clearing and bossing (i mean can easily switch out 1 or 2 gem) ? Buying 2 soulwrest is not a good option now tbh xD
Tks in advance.
Edit : I found what i need so nvm then xD
Last edited by huyakf1997 on Dec 15, 2018, 12:44:04 AM
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
So what's the best gem setup that can be used for both clearing and bossing (i mean can easily switch out 1 or 2 gem) ? Buying 2 soulwrest is not a good option now tbh xD
Tks in advance.

thank you for reading the guide - kudos
What kind of watcher's eye is worth getting? What if we only get the spell block and phys conversion, is that better than chaos resist and phys conversion?

The only one with all 3 is 40ex :(
Last edited by Fizban140 on Dec 15, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
"
Fizban140 wrote:
What kind of watcher's eye is worth getting? What if we only get the spell block and phys conversion, is that better than chaos resist and phys conversion?

The only one with all 3 is 40ex :(

You'll never get all three. I picked up a chaos res + phys convert one for a couple of ex last leauge. This leauge I'd say the chaos res one is a pretty good pickup.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Tks in advance.

Yeah ikr, there are multiple setups so i got confused. Anyway i'm having 2 problem right now.
First my dudes can't catch up with me like what i see in your video. Idk if i'm too fast or my dudes are so slow. I see in your vid that they automatically teleport to you after short distance even though you don't use convocation regularly. Meanwhile i have to go really far away or use convocation to get those ghost teleport to me.
Second idk only me or anyone else feel that phantasm lack of damage on those master. It took a while for my phantasm to kill those masters. You may see i don't use spectre yet because i have just started this build yesterday and also i'm afraid my spec will get wrecked by those masters. And pls don't tell me it's because my gems are not 20/20 yet ( i'm only doing yellow maps and it's early in the league so i can't lay my hand on those 20/20 gem )
I'm sorry for asking without carefully reading but i really hope that you can help me with these problem. My pro5 is open and my character is soulWRECKpogger.
Again tks in advance.
P/s : my English is not that good so i'm sorry if it annoys you xD
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Tks in advance.

Yeah ikr, there are multiple setups so i got confused. Anyway i'm having 2 problem right now.
First my dudes can't catch up with me like what i see in your video. Idk if i'm too fast or my dudes are so slow. I see in your vid that they automatically teleport to you after short distance even though you don't use convocation regularly. Meanwhile i have to go really far away or use convocation to get those ghost teleport to me.
Second idk only me or anyone else feel that phantasm lack of damage on those master. It took a while for my phantasm to kill those masters. You may see i don't use spectre yet because i have just started this build yesterday and also i'm afraid my spec will get wrecked by those masters. And pls don't tell me it's because my gems are not 20/20 yet ( i'm only doing yellow maps and it's early in the league so i can't lay my hand on those 20/20 gem )
I'm sorry for asking without carefully reading but i really hope that you can help me with these problem. My pro5 is open and my character is soulWRECKpogger.
Again tks in advance.
P/s : my English is not that good so i'm sorry if it annoys you xD

Hey, I have no problem with second language english. I barely have mastered it and it's my native language..
You haven't specced into Elemental Equalibrium - This will give you a large damage boost when you proc it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info