[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

But for the phys variant we want to use Brutality instead of physical to lightning right? Unless you think I should just go elemental, but I was going phys since you sold it to me at the end of the guide with that RF meme.
"
Fizban140 wrote:

But for the phys variant we want to use Brutality instead of physical to lightning right? Unless you think I should just go elemental, but I was going phys since you sold it to me at the end of the guide with that RF meme.

If you're going to go phys, just do the phys clear setup, then for bosses replace gmp for slower proj. The meme's were and are strong. TBH the clearsetup will still kill pretty much everything.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
pphnx wrote:
What is the easiest way to get 4blue+2green color on SW staff?

I have no idea, I suspect that the bench crafting isn't meant to be disabled this league. The only option I know of right now is just... using chromatics.

Edit: Save your chromes, it'll come in a later patch

Ok. then. I have one red sock and dont want to go full phys. So I put damage on full life to the red.

Which one is better at single target? Spectres or phantasms?
I have 3 spectres.(I use bubonic) 5 link Vis.
"
pphnx wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
pphnx wrote:
What is the easiest way to get 4blue+2green color on SW staff?

I have no idea, I suspect that the bench crafting isn't meant to be disabled this league. The only option I know of right now is just... using chromatics.

Edit: Save your chromes, it'll come in a later patch

Ok. then. I have one red sock and dont want to go full phys. So I put damage on full life to the red.

Which one is better at single target? Spectres or phantasms?
I have 3 spectres.(I use bubonic) 5 link Vis.

TV's will always be one of the best single target spectres, but they work counter to this build. They do fire damage, we use fire to proc ee. I don't like Vis mortis for phantasms as they don't live long enough to get the buff, and reducing their already low hp is not good imo.

Phantasms are fine single target, Uber elder and atziri just aren't that easy with it. No idea how the betrayal bosses are with the build.
Yeah I ran a build similar to/based on this last league, picked up a 6s for I think 20-30c. Now that's barely a fraction of a 1 socket, bottom stat one. Methinks I'm going to shelve this build for at least a couple of weeks until the early-league price gouging calms down a bit and go from there, lol. It's amazing what a bit of hype will do to prices for a strong, but not obscenely so, unique... Thanks for the skele bit, might give it a go in the meantime.
Kiwi fruit, that is all
Last edited by PrivatePublic on Dec 12, 2018, 7:54:10 AM
This build is going great, thanks for the help.

Do we want to use abyssal jewels to pair with Bubonic Trail? I can't get Path of Building to display additional damage for abyssal jewels.
Last edited by Fizban140 on Dec 12, 2018, 5:25:56 PM
"
Fizban140 wrote:
This build is going great, thanks for the help.

Do we want to use abyssal jewels to pair with Bubonic Trail? I can't get Path of Building to display additional damage for abyssal jewels.

Hey, We use bubonics for two reasons. First is it destroys a corpse when you run near it (summoning phantasms) second it can house some abyssal jewels. More abyssal jewels more damage/flexibility. As for the "10% increased damage for each abyssal jewel effecting you" it doesn't specify minion damage, so that specifically doesn't affect the phantasms.

edit: each well rolled jewel will give you something around 3% more damage for your minions.
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Dec 13, 2018, 1:12:27 AM
I just found a soulwrest and i think i might run this build, since i can use a lot of gems from my guardian minion build. Between the two versions, which one do you think is better? I'm leaning towards the physical one, but not sure yet.
"
calavera_ wrote:
I just found a soulwrest and i think i might run this build, since i can use a lot of gems from my guardian minion build. Between the two versions, which one do you think is better? I'm leaning towards the physical one, but not sure yet.

I'm Bias so I say the physical one. You can also use the new war banner to help before you go blood magic. Although, if you prefer a bit more dps - ele is the way to go.
Hello to all. I play this build and everything seems to be fine.

Tell me how can I improve, strengthen my character?) Or can I change something? :)

I decided to use BladeVortex to activate EE and curse
Will it work?if i have Adds fire dmg on Ring?
My

Last edited by i0n1zeDx on Dec 14, 2018, 5:10:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info