[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Comparing the playstyles between this build and the dancing duo, which one did you enjoy more? Which feels more powerful?

Growing bored with my vortex occultist (which I leveled as my starter after soulwrest turned out expensive), but am considering a switch.
"
Oxudes wrote:
Comparing the playstyles between this build and the dancing duo, which one did you enjoy more? Which feels more powerful?

Growing bored with my vortex occultist (which I leveled as my starter after soulwrest turned out expensive), but am considering a switch.

Dancing duo better for bosses, soulwrest better for mapping. I probably prefer the soulwrest char tbh. Plus the duo char is probably better as a scion/pathfinder hmm.
Hey, i try to dress up some MF gear.
u have any advise ?
What do u think Haste aura gives much dps ore it's minor?
i think i need to replace it to ele ressi aura.
and i dont know how many dps i loose.
Stags

So I read the AG portion and I was curious about which color socket to go with (for the Elemental build so I have EE).

All my jewels have different damage types (fire, cold, and lightning)

Thanks for updating the build and answering our questions.. much appreciated!
Last edited by Pracis on Dec 16, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
So I was lucky and got a Soulwrest from the Beastiary unique staff recipe. I have 6 socketed it and was able to chrome it to the physical single target colors. I saw your reply that the general clearing colors are fine mostly for everything since getting two Soulwrest is now expensive.

Should I keep chroming until I get the BBBGGR or will BBBBGR be just as fine?

Thanks

"
Merkoh wrote:
So I was lucky and got a Soulwrest from the Beastiary unique staff recipe. I have 6 socketed it and was able to chrome it to the physical single target colors. I saw your reply that the general clearing colors are fine mostly for everything since getting two Soulwrest is now expensive.

Should I keep chroming until I get the BBBGGR or will BBBBGR be just as fine?

Thanks

BBBGGR

Stags answered this earlier and it's been what I have used.
What's the reasoning for might of the meek over 3 minion DPS + HP jewels? It looks like we lose the damage from gravepact and the 3 jewels but we gain block percent and ~800 HP over the jewels.

It seems like a toss up to me but I haven't done shaper yet.
How is this build working out against syndicate? While everyone is having a hard time I've summoners are the worst.
"
Chrom wrote:
How is this build working out against syndicate? While everyone is having a hard time I've summoners are the worst.

It depends, I usually have no problems because you can off screen kite them.

Something about them lags my game out though, not sure if it's the build + all the betrayal spam.
Last edited by Fizban140 on Dec 17, 2018, 5:33:14 PM
Has anyone played around with this helm? Particularly with the veiled mod as below:

I ran this build last league (using the Tanky Scion variant). Using this helm it's possible to generate new Phantasms automatically (Feast of Flesh activates every 5 seconds, consuming up to 10 corpses), as well as getting a huge chunk of free life healing (up to 4k!!!).

You can socket Desecrate or Unearth (or both) in the helm and use the Focus skill to cast them as an instant. Further, you could put an offering skill in there as well.

This is probably the reason Soulwrest is so expensive this league but I haven't found any info about this combo yet :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info