[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Monstarella wrote:
I'll try that.
Hopefully that helps negate some shred.

Additional Notes: Tank version of build incappable of doing Blight Maps.
Tested 10 maps.

Additional Note 2: The Tanky version of the build CANNOT handle Sythneis Boss.

Yeah look the build needs a bit of tweaking right now. The Phantasms are fairly underpowered for the amount of things you need to get it going.

Also for your character, drop dread banner for war banner. Secondly I'd consider going glancing blows and only needing to invest a little bit into block chance.
Planning for 100 atm.
Should I go for Ravenous Horde or More life?

Spoiler
I completely ignored Blood Magick/Mortal Conviction. Since using blood magick just for crappy M.C, didn't seem optmimal.
Last edited by Monstarella on Jul 17, 2020, 1:10:29 AM
"
Monstarella wrote:
Planning for 100 atm.

Spoiler
I completely ignored Blood Magick/Mortal Conviction. Since using blood magick just for crappy M.C, didn't seem optmimal.

I'd actually pick up glancing blows for you.
You also forget that there are two 10% life nodes between bm and MC

Just a couple of optimisations.

Projectile weakness is more damage than vulnerability.
The increased damage craft on your rings does nothing for phantasm damage.
Awakened gems would be a good boost your to damage, as would quality on gems. (lvl 21/0 phantasm support is another phantasm)
you can also anoint ravenous horde on your amulet.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Monstarella wrote:
Planning for 100 atm.

Spoiler

Awakened gems would be a good boost your to damage, as would quality on gems. (lvl 21/0 phantasm support is another phantasm)

Great I'll:
I. Drop Vulnerability for Proj Weakness.
II. I realized later on they did nothing. No other craft is good enough. May swap out rings for chaos rings?
III. I'll look into Awakened gems. Which ones are available for what I need?
IV. Annoing Ravenous horde on amulet. Great Idea. Did not think of that. Thanks for that.

Useless side-thoughts
Spoiler
Another phantasm somes neglible tbh, but I suppose I could look into that.
As for Glancing Blow, how could that help minion dmg?
Also 20% extra life is like what 200 at the cost of gimping yourself with self-dmg? Idk about that fam.
"
Monstarella wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Monstarella wrote:
Planning for 100 atm.

Spoiler

Great I'll:
I. Drop Vulnerability for Proj Weakness.
II. I realized later on they did nothing. No other craft is good enough. May swap out rings for chaos rings?
III. I'll look into Awakened gems. Which ones are available for what I need?
IV. Annoing Ravenous horde on amulet. Great Idea. Did not think of that. Thanks for that.

Useless side-thoughts
Spoiler
Another phantasm somes neglible tbh, but I suppose I could look into that.
As for Glancing Blow, how could that help minion dmg?
Also 20% extra life is like what 200 at the cost of gimping yourself with self-dmg? Idk about that fam.

off the top of my head
awakened gems

minion damage
brutality
controlled destruction

woke gmp isn't really needed

________

glancing blows means you can drop some block chance for some more points. This can be put into cluster jewels.

You could also just use bone offering for mapping, then flesh offering for bossing. Something to think about

You do a really small amount of self damage with BM. 20 hp on a 7.x k life pool is really small, especially when you're usually regenerating 5% per second

edit: 21 phantasm gem gives your clear a bit more consistent coverage
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Jul 19, 2020, 10:41:52 PM
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Monstarella wrote:

off the top of my head
awakened gems

minion damage
brutality
controlled destruction

________

glancing blows means you can drop some block chance for some more points. This can be put into cluster jewels.

You could also just use bone offering for mapping, then flesh offering for bossing. Something to think about

You do a really small amount of self damage with BM. 20 hp on a 7.x k life pool is really small, especially when you're usually regenerating 5% per second

Currently working on
I. Just bought Awakened Minion Damage. Going to take forever to level it.
II. I picked up Glancing Blows. What Block Chance Node would you recommend dropping? Also, the nearest cluster jewel is the one with melee dmg or the ele dmg one. Kinda wonky.
III. I choose to go with CoD over MoS, should I swap over? I put that for more minion damage since it was seriously faltering.
IV. I just swapped to War Banner from Dread, along to Proj Weakness from Vulnera.
V. If BM removes Mana and we have Banner reservering a chunk of our life as well. Which depreciates the massive HP for Tanky Phantomancers yes?
VI. Will look into lvl 21 gem for phantoms.
VII. Physical Dmg to minions + flat life or Minion %dmg with %life jewels should be focused on?
VIII. Friend recommends getting rid of Kaoms Heart and getting six-link Crusader infused chest instead and bolster with skeletons? Opinion?

Edit: Going BM-M.C actually takes off 300 HP.
Last edited by Monstarella on Jul 22, 2020, 10:25:37 PM
"
Monstarella wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Monstarella wrote:

off the top of my head
awakened gems

minion damage
brutality
controlled destruction

________

Currently working on
I. Just bought Awakened Minion Damage. Going to take forever to level it.
II. I picked up Glancing Blows. What Block Chance Node would you recommend dropping? Also, the nearest cluster jewel is the one with melee dmg or the ele dmg one. Kinda wonky.
III. I choose to go with CoD over MoS, should I swap over? I put that for more minion damage since it was seriously faltering.
IV. I just swapped to War Banner from Dread, along to Proj Weakness from Vulnera.
V. If BM removes Mana and we have Banner reservering a chunk of our life as well. Which depreciates the massive HP for Tanky Phantomancers yes?
VI. Will look into lvl 21 gem for phantoms.
VII. Physical Dmg to minions + flat life or Minion %dmg with %life jewels should be focused on?
VIII. Friend recommends getting rid of Kaoms Heart and getting six-link Crusader infused chest instead and bolster with skeletons? Opinion?

Edit: Going BM-M.C actually takes off 300 HP.

Hey, Just started rolling a phantasm character. I have a lot of work on in the next week or so but I'll be levelling and testing some stuff. I'll probably go the aura bot version but we shall see.

I know a fair few people supplement the single target with skeletons, which is completely fine. I just prefer not to as I'm stubborn.
Update:

The skeletons where a bad idea as I couldn't get enough of them or them strong enough to justify the 1500 health drop.
I'm at 8400 HP atm and doing okei for the most part, putting currency into quality gem'ing and getting better jewels.

Since mine are flat added physical dmg atm instead of % HP / Minion dmg.
Is there a big difference between the two?

I'm almost 94 and not sure where to go from here in terms of skillpoints.

Still questiong ing about CoD over MoS.

There doesn't seem to be too much more I can do in terms of getting power in terms of what I have so far.

Thanks again.

Edit: I don't know if it's just me, but Tanky build doesn't have enough power to womp Sirius. Still trying to chalk it up as user error/noob at Sirius fight still.
Last edited by Monstarella on Aug 8, 2020, 5:58:28 PM
It's been some time I wanted to game aroun Ghosts and Soulwrest, and wanted to give it a go in Heist. So got the base from this guide as it was what I really wanted, with small tweaks here and there, and it's been great.

Got to say it's beeing quite fun, managed to do all content, Aul, Sirius (not A8 because I suck in the last phase meh), fully juiced T16 Kosis and Omniphobia (had the bad idea to add Beyond to it... omg poor computer), Shaper and Elder (it just melts both), Uber Elder... and is a good mix between tanky and dps. Not tried Simulacrum yet, next on the list though.

I decided to go elemental, focusing on cold and fire and the mobs just melt. After level 95 all it is left to get is life really an dto try the hardest content for fun.

Omniphobia 100% delirium T16

Kosis 100% delirium T16

Gave it a go to simulacrum, and had both boses at w16 and w18, far easier than 100% deli map for sure. W20 and it's messy fps :/, just freezes all and mob's spawning lol
Simulacrum W20
Last edited by Aalzien on Dec 5, 2020, 6:31:28 PM
"
Aalzien wrote:
It's been some time I wanted to game aroun Ghosts and Soulwrest, and wanted to give it a go in Heist. So got the base from this guide as it was what I really wanted, with small tweaks here and there, and it's been great.

Got to say it's beeing quite fun, managed to do all content, Aul, Sirius (not A8 because I suck in the last phase meh), fully juiced T16 Kosis and Omniphobia (had the bad idea to add Beyond to it... omg poor computer), Shaper and Elder (it just melts both), Uber Elder... and is a good mix between tanky and dps. Not tried Simulacrum yet, next on the list though.

I decided to go elemental, focusing on cold and fire and the mobs just melt. After level 95 all it is left to get is life really an dto try the hardest content for fun.

Omniphobia 100% delirium T16

Kosis 100% delirium T16

Wow, really good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info