[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

They are 2 mods on poe trade available... take the second one.
"Life gained on hit for each enemy hit by your attacks"

Here you will find rings with at least 15 lgoh or better

http://poe.trade/search/tanonasikaiwos
Hi, 2 questions:

- proyectile attack damage or proyectile damage works on this build?

- the nomad isnt in consideration?
"
Mikkel009 wrote:
Can't find rings with "gained life on hit" only leech?

It's a prefix called Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks.

Gets very expensive
It is just not worth it if you ask me.

If you compare this belt to a good crafted abyss with round about 100 life, 45% resis elemental dmg and the free jewel slot for more life and dmg.

"
Mekrat wrote:

Thanks, il go for em in "endgame"
"
phexifa wrote:

Yeah it didn't seem to add alot more damage :) I recrafted to this
By the way, it seems the level 16 concentrated effect didn't add much tooltip damage. Why could this be?

seems like you got your answer :)

"
Bestial wrote:
Hi, first of all thanks for a great build!
I have a question regarding life leech. As i see you take only one LL node. Is it enough? Or maybe we should take 1 or 2 additional nodes from tree?

BTW could you please update your PoB link? it still shows 2 wildfire gems

i didnt take any life leech node.
our only source of life LEECH is the watchers eye.

POB link is updated now.

"
WillieSteele wrote:
Until you get xoph and grelwood, do you go for point blank and avatar of fire in the tree?

point blank is a little bit too far.
but you can take avatar of fire meanwhile for sure.

"
Imurgod wrote:
Hi, I see many MS gem link varieties like:

multi strike
ele focus
ele dmg with atk
concentrate
immolation
fire pen
anc call
increased area
combustion

Do you mind list them from most important(most dps gain) to least important?
I am aiming for quick map clearing and uber lab runs, ofcause we need to focus more on single target now since Syndicate mobs have tons of hps. thx

now I only have 5 sockets armor, please list top 4-5-6 gems I need

Also, how about loreweaver armor instead? is it viable? how to build around it?

read the guide again, you are missing the point of the build.

"
Bestial wrote:
It would be great if OP add some more detailed leveling tips. Like what to do if we run no 6L helmet (5 link helmet is easy to obtain but what to focus on Immo or Conc. Eff. ?) what if we run without Grelwood - should we take Point Blank? Avatar of fire without Xoph`s blood, life leech etc. What skills are to be replaced on the skill tree in case we take Point Blank, Avatar, LL nodes etc. A lot of question like these are in the thread.

Thank You very much!

immolate and conc effect will get you about the same dps.
conc would be better for bosses.

"
Mekrat wrote:
Got a grelwood yesterday. The dmg output got a huge bonus. Also like I said at the patch notes release...after we miss the second wildfire the 2 more extra proj. are a big deal now.

I try to answer some questions.

First of all this build maintain the life from lgoh (life gain on hit) not life leech. For leveling you should use thiefs thormet wich will give you round about +45 lgoh. Later you should try to find some rings with at least +20 lgoh. (this was written by hybrid on the first page btw!)

Cause of the upgrade of grelwood you should use a fast sword or claw for example the wasp nest until you can buy/or find it. I did 2 guardians and still no drop^^. One point here is that you dont benefit from the sword nodes when you use a claw.

I am still on a tabula with lvl89 cause I want to craft/buy a good 6l helmet with not only the gems on it. I want dex or good resists so I wait a bit. And I can do t14/t15 maps with just my current gear. Also I have only 6k life but if the mob cant oneshot me I can do it without problems...

My personal priority list for items is this now. (include level progress)

1. tabula or 6l helmet
2. thiefs thormet (lgoh and mana leech is so important)
3. Grelwood (in my opinion there is no other option for a late game weapon)
4. Kaoms heart (life and fire dmg)
5. abyss gloves (dmg)
6. xoph (absolute late game)

again big thx to hybrid ;-) still love this build

Thank you :)

"
Mikkel009 wrote:
Can't find rings with "gained life on hit" only leech?

"
Mekrat wrote:

ty again.

"
desing1 wrote:
Hi, 2 questions:

- proyectile attack damage or proyectile damage works on this build?

- the nomad isnt in consideration?

yes, those work.

"
Mekrat wrote:
It is just not worth it if you ask me.

If you compare this belt to a good crafted abyss with round about 100 life, 45% resis elemental dmg and the free jewel slot for more life and dmg.

you have been PROMOTED :)

Great build, converted an 88 before the changes, still clearing everything. This is a great build. I'm still tweaking, my resist and Crit. I have an extra Elder helm and trying to craft the end game 8 socket helm . Thank you for sharing this awesome build.
chernobog pillar or just lioneyes's remorse?
Finnaly I was lucky with my helmet crafting. Got my "pre final" gear for endgame content now.

Next steps will be Dying Sun, 2 socket Tombfist and at last the Xophs Blood. And of course I need a jewel upgrade!!!

Will test Shaper/red and uber Elder now ;)

Last edited by Mekrat on Dec 12, 2018, 3:15:25 PM
Nice, having an absolute blast with this build so far. Totally suit my style of pushing the face tanking limit.

What I find tricky is finding the balance between having enough attack speed to move from Tabula to a 5/6 link Helmet. When MS is socketed with Faster attack support it felt so smooth. Once you move to 6link helmet then you loose this attack speed so don't do this too early unless you've invested in attack speed items/passives.

So far I've only accumulated these gears and not even lvl 80 but the build is freaking fun to play.

I don't know if I want to wait for Grelwood's price to come down.... so I most likely will invest in Kaom's heart first, then maybe Grelwood if the price drop to <ex, then sort out my resistances with rings, then finally the bloody Xoph.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info