[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Acemac79 wrote:
while lvling this build how is elemental damage allocated for weapon damage? If my weapon says adds fire damage how does that work? I am only like lvl 41 but I don't feel like I am putting out enough damage I switched to a relentless fury axe from another axe with lit cold and fire damage but I don't really know how those things play into damage totals. also am I missing something about getting this ring its really expensive....

You dont follow the guide like you should. Hybrid has posted some detailed level progression points. See page 1 and part 1-3 for how to spec your points...and you should go on a sword / claw.
"
Acemac79 wrote:
while lvling this build how is elemental damage allocated for weapon damage? If my weapon says adds fire damage how does that work? I am only like lvl 41 but I don't feel like I am putting out enough damage I switched to a relentless fury axe from another axe with lit cold and fire damage but I don't really know how those things play into damage totals. also am I missing something about getting this ring its really expensive....

just get a sword with high attack speed.

how 10-15c for a ring is expensive?

"
widmox wrote:
what do you think about buying beltimber blade untill we can afford grelwood shank ? it gives far shot which is not really usefull for us but also "Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles if you've used a Movement Skill Recently".

Sure, its a great option until you get a grelwood.

"
TotalOst wrote:
Hello, I'm quite new to PoE, but I was wondering, what makes this build so good for Lab runs?
How do you skip traps along the way without any flask recharging on its own?
I'm still leveling in story, and every trap I got cought in shred my life at those trials.

I love the build so far. It feels great.

P.S.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to invest one point in Proficiency and/or Hard Knocks on the passive tree to help getting those DEX/INT requirements until you get good enough gear to meet these requirements?
Then just respec the 2 points and allocate them elsewhere.

what makes it so good? you cant die..

https://youtu.be/uBMpQLhoAyE
So I found a helm with immolation thats about it.

Should i run that as 5 link, with what gems?

Koams?

Just for now to start, plan on getting more imbedded sockets later

or run 5L BOTB?
Follow up to that, any advice for trying to craft a 7 socket helm?
"
TotalOst wrote:
Hello, I'm quite new to PoE, but I was wondering, what makes this build so good for Lab runs?
I'm still leveling in story, and every trap I got cought in shred my life at those trials.

P.S.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to invest one point in Proficiency and/or Hard Knocks on the passive tree to help getting those DEX/INT requirements until you get good enough gear to meet these requirements?

https://youtu.be/uBMpQLhoAyE[/quote]

I am sorry if it looked like I'm patronizing or criticizing the build. I wasn't at all. It is just my bad english I guess.
I just wanted to know what are the skill/passive skill/items or whatever, that allows you to go through the traps so easy without dying or constantly using life flasks?

And thank you for the video to show how good the build is for lab runs.
Last edited by TotalOst on Dec 13, 2018, 2:10:57 PM
yo hybrid, any chance you could post a dual shank tree? i've got the currency to respec to MS right now but i feel like dropping the shield might be problematic on the build's tankiness. any idea how to make up for so much less armour?
"
TotalOst wrote:
"
TotalOst wrote:

P.S.

https://youtu.be/uBMpQLhoAyE

I am sorry if it looked like I'm patronizing or criticizing the build. I wasn't at all. It is just my bad english I guess.
I just wanted to know what are the skill/passive skill/items or whatever, that allows you to go through the traps so easy without dying or constantly using life flasks?

And thank you for the video to show how good the build is for lab runs.[/quote]

its not just one thing, the whole build is made that way.
its the sum of all the gear and passives that makes this build so tanky.
i almost never use the life flask.

"
mafsidan wrote:
yo hybrid, any chance you could post a dual shank tree? i've got the currency to respec to MS right now but i feel like dropping the shield might be problematic on the build's tankiness. any idea how to make up for so much less armour?

its a minor change on the bottom of the tree.

"
Deklnu wrote:
So I found a helm with immolation thats about it.

Should i run that as 5 link, with what gems?

Koams?

Just for now to start, plan on getting more imbedded sockets later

or run 5L BOTB?

you can use the 5L for sure, you should have enough dps.
links: MS-MulStrk-Comb-AC\EDWA

"
Deklnu wrote:
Follow up to that, any advice for trying to craft a 7 socket helm?

i never crafted mine so i cant really recommend on what to do.

but you should get the base first ofc.
then i would spam the essence until i get immolate and then try to metacraft it to get conc effect.

but do your research before you are attempting this.
also do note that this could be very expensive potentially.
Interesting sword until I get G-shank.

48-191 damage
1.69 ais
6-110 lightning damage
9ais
18 crit
+4 LGOH

I can craft:

Add fire damage 52-43
Add fire damage to spells 31-71
45-54% fire damage
15-23 increased elemental damage with attacks
or physical damage

Which is best for this build?

Currently using wasp nest and I could pick up sword DPS nodes on tree.

Need to DL Path of building....
The first leveling tree takes 3 jewel nodes. Can you make good use of those nodes that early if this is your league starter?
Can we spec into avatar of fire until we get Xoph's blood? If so when would you take it? Would you rush it at the first part of part 3 of your tree link?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info