[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"

You se Melee hit Damage on tooltip not projectile damage go POB

That explains! Thank you
Hi, I see many MS gem link varieties like:

multi strike
ele focus
ele dmg with atk
concentrate
immolation
fire pen
anc call
increased area
combustion

Do you mind list them from most important(most dps gain) to least important?
I am aiming for quick map clearing and uber lab runs, ofcause we need to focus more on single target now since Syndicate mobs have tons of hps. thx

now I only have 5 sockets armor, please list top 4-5-6 gems I need

Also, how about loreweaver armor instead? is it viable? how to build around it?
Last edited by Imurgod on Dec 11, 2018, 8:42:03 PM
Can you multiple totem support for ancestral protector to get even more attack speed? Anyone test this?
What about GMP and Ele dmg with attacks if you use a 6l chest instead of Comb and immolate?
"
umx wrote:
What about GMP and Ele dmg with attacks if you use a 6l chest instead of Comb and immolate?

“you can add Greater Multiple Projectile to further reduce the damage of each ball and increase the tankiness with more ball.”

Taken from the original thread/post
Last edited by dkall on Dec 12, 2018, 1:01:36 AM
It would be great if OP add some more detailed leveling tips. Like what to do if we run no 6L helmet (5 link helmet is easy to obtain but what to focus on Immo or Conc. Eff. ?) what if we run without Grelwood - should we take Point Blank? Avatar of fire without Xoph`s blood, life leech etc. What skills are to be replaced on the skill tree in case we take Point Blank, Avatar, LL nodes etc. A lot of question like these are in the thread.

Thank You very much!
Coming back to PoE after a long break so sorry for the noob questions.

Would two +2 mana gained on hit jewels be enough to sustain the build or is a Theif's Torment an absolute necessity?

Also any suggestions for cheaper alternatives to the Grelwood Shank? Gonna take a while to get 3+ exalts.
you need +3 mana in total
Got a grelwood yesterday. The dmg output got a huge bonus. Also like I said at the patch notes release...after we miss the second wildfire the 2 more extra proj. are a big deal now.

I try to answer some questions.

First of all this build maintain the life from lgoh (life gain on hit) not life leech. For leveling you should use thiefs thormet wich will give you round about +45 lgoh. Later you should try to find some rings with at least +20 lgoh. (this was written by hybrid on the first page btw!)

Cause of the upgrade of grelwood you should use a fast sword or claw for example the wasp nest until you can buy/or find it. I did 2 guardians and still no drop^^. One point here is that you dont benefit from the sword nodes when you use a claw.

I am still on a tabula with lvl89 cause I want to craft/buy a good 6l helmet with not only the gems on it. I want dex or good resists so I wait a bit. And I can do t14/t15 maps with just my current gear. Also I have only 6k life but if the mob cant oneshot me I can do it without problems...

My personal priority list for items is this now. (include level progress)

1. tabula or 6l helmet
2. thiefs thormet (lgoh and mana leech is so important)
3. Grelwood (in my opinion there is no other option for a late game weapon)
4. Kaoms heart (life and fire dmg)
5. abyss gloves (dmg)
6. xoph (absolute late game)

again big thx to hybrid ;-) still love this build
Can't find rings with "gained life on hit" only leech?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info