[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Spelac wrote:

Why are we using points on Melee damage and strike range that lead to Tribal Fury on the skill tree then? Is it because of the strike range?
Asking because i have Tribal Fury on the amulet

melee damage does pretty much nothing for us but you need Tribal Fury and the +1 range is useful for us.

you either anoint Tribal Fury and get enough chaos res on tree\gear or the other way around- anoint Cleansed Thoughts for the chaos res and take Tribal Fury on the tree.

the more efficient way is to anoint Tribal Fury since it saves you 4 points.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Spelac wrote:

melee damage does pretty much nothing for us but you need Tribal Fury and the +1 range is useful for us.

you either anoint Tribal Fury and get enough chaos res on tree\gear or the other way around- anoint Cleansed Thoughts for the chaos res and take Tribal Fury on the tree.

the more efficient way is to anoint Tribal Fury since it saves you 4 points.

There are some quite expensive gloves out there with +2 melee range. I'm assuming the range is purely for the map clear speed?

Since i have Tribal Fury on the sword i will then use those 3 points on something else.
Thanks for answering my noob questions :)
"
Spelac wrote:

There are some quite expensive gloves out there with +2 melee range. I'm assuming the range is purely for the map clear speed?

Since i have Tribal Fury on the sword i will then use those 3 points on something else.
Thanks for answering my noob questions :)

melee range is 'a nice to have', i would invest in it.
it helps in clearing but also with positioning in boss fights.
Hello,

i have a question i almost build the build as in the guide except flask but still i make to less damage in T3 Maps are you able to check my pob: https://pastebin.com/B6Mx6ZzK would be nice if you can do
"
ImCyber_ wrote:
Hello,

i have a question i almost build the build as in the guide except flask but still i make to less damage in T3 Maps are you able to check my pob: https://pastebin.com/B6Mx6ZzK would be nice if you can do

The Pob link doesn't work. I can show u my gear with which i cleared T16 Maps. U need at least the Large CLuster jewel ( and Natural Affinity)

EDIT: checked your profile and your character.

U NEED TO LEVEL YOUR GEMS. you need belt and rings with elemental damage( with attack skills). and get some utlity flasks. onslaught flask is really cheap. the wise oak should be too ( but im not sure on this one dropped mine). your helm is op af im really jealous of that. and u need the moltens trike jewel in your tree. also u should get tribal fury skill asap it doubles ur balls because u hit an additional target. same goes for +1 targets on gloves. as long as you dont have those use ancestrall call support in helmet instead of elemental damage and swap to elemental damage for boss fight.
Last edited by SohleKamm on Jan 23, 2021, 4:32:09 PM
"
SohleKamm wrote:
"
ImCyber_ wrote:
Hello,

The Pob link doesn't work. I can show u my gear with which i cleared T16 Maps. U need at least the Large CLuster jewel ( and Natural Affinity)

U NEED TO LEVEL YOUR GEMS. you need belt and rings with elemental damage( with attack skills). and get some utlity flasks. onslaught flask is really cheap. the wise oak should be too ( but im not sure on this one dropped mine). your helm is op af im really jealous of that. and u need the moltens trike jewel in your tree. also u should get tribal fury skill asap it doubles ur balls because u hit an additional target. same goes for +1 targets on gloves. as long as you dont have those use ancestrall call support in helmet instead of elemental damage and swap to elemental damage for boss fight.

Hey Ty for your help i started to change some gear now and it work much better now but there is one point i have mana problems and i often cant attack with MS because im to 0 any ideas to fix it ?
"
ImCyber_ wrote:
"
SohleKamm wrote:
"
ImCyber_ wrote:
Hello,

Hey Ty for your help i started to change some gear now and it work much better now but there is one point i have mana problems and i often cant attack with MS because im to 0 any ideas to fix it ?

YOu need to skill the passive skill fuel the fight from large cluster jewel
i have a big big problem with spells i cant block anything...
any ideas or help?
"
chakalx1 wrote:
i have a big big problem with spells i cant block anything...
any ideas or help?

veritania literally oneshoting me
Hi! It is my first time playing Molten Strike and i'm enjoying it. Sometimes i feel like i do not that much damage, what can upgrade next? Flask for sure, dying sun and urn, then maybe try to but watcher's eye with anger mod? Or should i change something before spending that much money on eye? (meanwhile I will be leveling gems to 20 ofc). I got 7k hp but im still dying sometimes. Res cap at 78% and chaos at 81%. Here is my gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info