[3.13] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Spelac wrote:
I've been playing this build with long breaks since Betrayal league. I'm close to being completely happy with it (lvl 94 at the moment). I've been following this trade for sooo long...

So, i have a question now...

Finally got fortify as corruption on the sword and kicked out the gem. I already have Vitality and now I'm not sure what to use in the extra gem slot (where blood rage and ancestral protector are). Currently I'm using Enfeeble there because it makes sense as another layer of defense and i really like it because i've been using it for a long time (had Chernobog's Pillar in the setup for ages).
But I'm not sure if there's anything better than Enfeeble? Especially because i can't apply another curse and when I'm solo with a boss it doesn't help at all.

BTW - just kicked Sirus' butt yesterday without any issues. Failed to do it about 2 weeks ago because i had no idea what to do.
Also doing T16 maps like nothing. It only gets ugly when there are 2 very hard bosses or when there are some weird map modifiers.



if you dont mind self casting - poacher's mark with 20% quality will be a great option.
i explained it in the FAQ section.




"
Zyvex23 wrote:
Super noob question, I'm still leveling with this Build right now (lvl 54, 1/4 labs done) and it works super well and is super fun.

There is one thing im uncertain about, at which point "can" I play without Thief's Torment Ring without lacking Mana Reg. I already got a Cluster Jewel with Fuel of the Fight for Mana leech but I just tried it and it wasn't enough, do I just need to level more because more damage = more mana leech. Or is there something else on gear/skillpoints that is important for me to have enough mana?


at low levels your damage is also low and because leech is % of damage dealt then your actual leech isnt enough right now.
at higher levels it will sort itself out.
"
hybridboy wrote:

if you dont mind self casting - poacher's mark with 20% quality will be a great option.
i explained it in the FAQ section.


So i can get it off my ring then?
I don't mind self casting. Was even thinking of disconnecting wave of conviction from CWDT as it feels like it happens quite seldom. I have some combos on my G700 that make life much easier.

But, to the original question - wouldn't poacher's mark lvl 12 on ring combined with enfeeble provide better overall protection? Especially because phys damage reduction from poacher's mark is flat anyway.

Also, i was able to get Watcher's eye with 1.39% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger. That helps too with life leech, right? It's not limited with something?
can this build face tank Gift of the Goddess Izaro?
"
Spelac wrote:
"
hybridboy wrote:

if you dont mind self casting - poacher's mark with 20% quality will be a great option.
i explained it in the FAQ section.


So i can get it off my ring then?
I don't mind self casting. Was even thinking of disconnecting wave of conviction from CWDT as it feels like it happens quite seldom. I have some combos on my G700 that make life much easier.

But, to the original question - wouldn't poacher's mark lvl 12 on ring combined with enfeeble provide better overall protection? Especially because phys damage reduction from poacher's mark is flat anyway.

Also, i was able to get Watcher's eye with 1.39% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger. That helps too with life leech, right? It's not limited with something?


if you already got it on your ring i would still use it, because this league you are going to fight multiple bosses at the same time and its not ideal to self mark it all the time.

by default you can apply only one curse\mark, and this build doesnt use anything that will allow you to apply an additional one so one curse will override the other all the time.

poachers mark doesnt have phyz reduction.
it adds flat phyz damage to attack and -20% phyz reduction to physical damage, the latter part is useless for us since we only deal fire damage.
its not -20% physical damage reduction for incoming damage on us.

if you already have 'Feed The Fury' on a cluster jewel you dont need any more leech.
leech is capped at 20% of your max life and with 0.4% leech its easy to reach that cap once you have enough damage (usually late storyline - early maps).



"
Predatorcat wrote:
can this build face tank Gift of the Goddess Izaro?


i didnt do that boss yet.
but im sure it can since the build can facetank any other boss.
So, I think I can manage to be capped in resistance without Cleansed thoughts with a bit of crafting.

If I manage to clear myself of the need for Cleansed thoughts, and allocate Tribal Fury, what should I do with the 4 passive point, outside of completing the tree faster?
"
Eternalisime wrote:
So, I think I can manage to be capped in resistance without Cleansed thoughts with a bit of crafting.

If I manage to clear myself of the need for Cleansed thoughts, and allocate Tribal Fury, what should I do with the 4 passive point, outside of completing the tree faster?


spec into some life\utility nodes, find a better timeless jewel that grant extra mods like res or max res (will be very expensive because its super RNG, check the possible nodes in the wikis), or even try the 70% reduced effect of shock tree.



Does the increased melee damage work for molten strike projectiles?
"
SohleKamm wrote:



Does the increased melee damage work for molten strike projectiles?


nope.
hybridboy can you share your POB please?.
"
hybridboy wrote:
"
SohleKamm wrote:



Does the increased melee damage work for molten strike projectiles?


nope.


Why are we using points on Melee damage and strike range that lead to Tribal Fury on the skill tree then? Is it because of the strike range?
Asking because i have Tribal Fury on the amulet
Last edited by Spelac on Jan 23, 2021, 10:02:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info