[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Kabar59 wrote:
"
if you have the watchers eye you dont need the warlords mark curse.

Would you sell what I already have? [dbLinkedItem id="12771171358"][dbLinkedItem id="12771171359"]
And try to get more damage/life out of rings or pick up poachers mark?

I have 1.4 leach watcher's eye.

i would keep them.
just craft dex instead of fire dmg and remove the dex node from the tree.

also lions roar is useless dmg wise.
and the quicksilver flask isnt necessary with whirling blades at that level of attack speed.
Thank you so much!

Last question, what said was cheap, is there a big investment worth looking into?
Thank you so much!

Last question, what said was cheap, is there a big investment worth looking into?
Hi, i'm having a problem with some maps with elemental reflection, and i think my damage is too low, can someone take a look on my profile to see what i'm doing wrong?

I didnt get lucky on drops this league, so my currency situation its no nice hahaha

ty for the help !!

_________

In order of importance, what i need to upgrade?

Sun Flask ~ Xophs blood ~ Rings ~ Helmet ?
Last edited by Krust_ on Feb 24, 2019, 8:29:38 AM
"
Krust_ wrote:
Hi, i'm having a problem with some maps with elemental reflection, and i think my damage is too low, can someone take a look on my profile to see what i'm doing wrong?

I didnt get lucky on drops this league, so my currency situation its no nice hahaha

ty for the help !!

_________

1st) Don't attempt elemental reflect maps; it's the only mod this build doesn't do as per the guide.

2nd) You don't have any rare jewels with life and damage. Instead you have a dex+res unique jewel.

3rd) You don't have xoph's blood or avatar of fire. You should take avatar of fire on passive tree until you save up for xoph's blood.

I would focus on xoph's blood first as for as an upgrade.
saved
Hello, first off, I'd like to thank you for making this guide. The build is amazing, I made it over level 90 for the first time (currently level 92) and cleared all of Shaper's guardians + Shaper. I would like to do elder one day before Betrayal ends, but I had a couple of questions before then.

As a preface, I do have most of the items recommended by the guide so I feel like I might just be playing it wrong. I have around 9.6k ~ 9.7k life depending on what gear I swap around and all my elemental resists are above 100% so I don't have to worry about elemental weakness. I have 36 LGOH total from rings and 1.3% fire damage leech from a Watcher's Eye.

1. I notice issues in mana sustain. I have a +2 mana gain on hit jewel, but it doesn't feel enough in a prolonged boss fight and I run out of mana in a few seconds.

2. I couldn't tank Shaper's laser like the video, my life bar slowly drained. I ended up dying 3 times, which I guess is OK for a first attempt.

3. I also couldn't face tank Phoenix, he murdered me at about 15% life to go.

Any tips would be greatly helpful, I can link my gear too if people need more information.
"
melink14 wrote:
"
Krust_ wrote:

ty for the help !!

_________

1st) Don't attempt elemental reflect maps; it's the only mod this build doesn't do as per the guide.

2nd) You don't have any rare jewels with life and damage. Instead you have a dex+res unique jewel.

3rd) You don't have xoph's blood or avatar of fire. You should take avatar of fire on passive tree until you save up for xoph's blood.

I would focus on xoph's blood first as for as an upgrade.

Hi, ty for your reply, i made some changes with the information you give.
Discover delve today, farmed the xoph's blood, by now i'm gonna avoid the elemental reflection maps. :P
"
KiraPoE wrote:
Hello, first off, I'd like to thank you for making this guide. The build is amazing, I made it over level 90 for the first time (currently level 92) and cleared all of Shaper's guardians + Shaper. I would like to do elder one day before Betrayal ends, but I had a couple of questions before then.

As a preface, I do have most of the items recommended by the guide so I feel like I might just be playing it wrong. I have around 9.6k ~ 9.7k life depending on what gear I swap around and all my elemental resists are above 100% so I don't have to worry about elemental weakness. I have 36 LGOH total from rings and 1.3% fire damage leech from a Watcher's Eye.

1. I notice issues in mana sustain. I have a +2 mana gain on hit jewel, but it doesn't feel enough in a prolonged boss fight and I run out of mana in a few seconds.

2. I couldn't tank Shaper's laser like the video, my life bar slowly drained. I ended up dying 3 times, which I guess is OK for a first attempt.

3. I also couldn't face tank Phoenix, he murdered me at about 15% life to go.

Any tips would be greatly helpful, I can link my gear too if people need more information.

1. check the FAQ.

2. you are not really supposed to tank the beam as it easy to avoid.
it was just a showcase for how tanky the build is.
and it ok if you lose some hp, you can still tank it cuz the beam only last 3 secs.

3. FAQ.
Hello, I would like to ask you two questions.
1- Does not it make use of Fire Pen as a support gem?
2- Why do you use Unbreakable and not Unrealing?
Last edited by ix1dor on Feb 27, 2019, 11:30:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info