[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Thx for this build hybridboy! It's the first time I managed to kill Uber Elder.

Thats my decent gear:

Spoiler

There are those guys selling Soul Horn. For you guys interested here is the thread...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2307843/page/1

Sadly I don't have a mirror.
Last edited by chr_sys on Feb 17, 2019, 1:25:04 PM
noob question here..

does the blood rage need to be in the CWDT -> BR -> Immortal call to proc the Arakaali buff? of simply having BR is enough?
"
babicko wrote:
noob question here..

does the blood rage need to be in the CWDT -> BR -> Immortal call to proc the Arakaali buff? of simply having BR is enough?

has to be linked.

with immortal call you are immune to phyz dmg so it procs the pantheon.
How many exalted orb (more or less) are needed to get every item for this build?
"
Loler_rev wrote:
How many exalted orb (more or less) are needed to get every item for this build?

If you want the helmet with the MS enchant then you are looking at 60,70 ex for the whole build

If you don't need the helmet enchant the build cost me ~15ex and I am comfortably killing Shaper and gonna push for Uber Elder tonight

If you want the full full min max build like the author then you probably are looking at 150-200 ex
"
Loler_rev wrote:

few ex.
you only need the core items which are the sword, kaoms and elder helmet.
you dont need the enchant or the 30% essence mod.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Loler_rev wrote:

few ex.

and what about lgoh rings? aren't they necesarry? And one more question. what gear do u need at least to farm uber lab on league start?
Last edited by OldBabe1 on Feb 19, 2019, 1:25:17 PM
"
OldBabe1 wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Loler_rev wrote:

few ex.

and what about lgoh rings? aren't they necesarry? And one more question. what gear do u need at least to farm uber lab on league start?

A cheaper alternative to lgoh rings is just Thief's Torment.
I haven't killed Uber Elder yet but if you have a look at my gear that's basically good enough I would say, I spend a total of about 15ex over time. Shaper, Elder & T16 is mostly walk in the park, only die when am not paying attention or make a mistake.
won't put an end to the budget discussion but:

first time ever messed with elder, elder spawned on T12, killed elder dying once, am lvl 91, have 7.776hp, have NO enchant on anything and no 30% ele dam on helmet - still using the gear i used when starting to map (conc lvl 16, immo lvl 20)

spend like 5ex so far and gear could be much much better

btw: guardians were ridiculous

again: thank you so much for sharing this build! i am enjoying it so much!

cheers
Last edited by Schmorinder_Hölle on Feb 20, 2019, 3:06:19 PM
Hey. Any plans to update for 3.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info