[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Szpageti wrote:
Hey. Any plans to update for 3.6?

full patch notes arent out yet.
for now seems like a buff for the build, but nothing changed gear or skill tree wise.
Hi, what gear i need to buy at least to run uberlabs?
Spoiler

Can someone tell me how well id do on a tier 16 map with this gear? i feel like im lacking on life leech or life gained on hit
Last edited by Otomok on Feb 22, 2019, 6:38:17 PM
this is my first league and i killed uber elder and instantly got bored and quit...but this is a fun build and i did it without MS enchant switched whirling blades to leap slam with fortify because WB kept getting me oneshot spaming it too fast or something
"
Otomok wrote:
Spoiler

Can someone tell me how well id do on a tier 16 map with this gear? i feel like im lacking on life leech or life gained on hit

Your ruby ring and shield are hot trash. Swap them for a lioneye's remorse that's gonna give you 1700+ armor and up to 210 hp and a ring that has at the very least 60 hp on top of the lgoh. Melee damage doesn't boost your dmg and the rest of the stats are useless. If you don't wanna get better rings, just craft 55 hp on the ring that doesn't have HP instead of elemental damage with attacks, they're both prefixes.

Other than that you should be more than fine in t16 maps. But seriously that shield is absolute trash, a lioneye's remorse that costs a few chaoses is way better. I assume you took it to cap your resists, but still. Find another item to get resists on.

Last edited by VoikaG0dMode on Feb 23, 2019, 7:08:53 AM
"
VoikaG0dMode wrote:
"
Otomok wrote:
Spoiler

Your ruby ring and shield are hot trash. Swap them for a lioneye's remorse that's gonna give you 1700+ armor and up to 210 hp and a ring that has at the very least 60 hp on top of the lgoh. Melee damage doesn't boost your dmg and the rest of the stats are useless. If you don't wanna get better rings, just craft 55 hp on the ring that doesn't have HP instead of elemental damage with attacks, they're both prefixes.

Other than that you should be more than fine in t16 maps. But seriously that shield is absolute trash, a lioneye's remorse that costs a few chaoses is way better. I assume you took it to cap your resists, but still. Find another item to get resists on.

Any other stats besides the lgoh and maximum life for the ring? warlords mark maybe? uhhh resistances?
Last edited by Otomok on Feb 23, 2019, 9:54:01 AM
Just got Uber elder down! First league and all. The build wrecks!. Since Uber elder kill I switched over to dual grelwood. Would anyone recommend any gear change?.

What are thoughts on poacher's mark vs warlords mark on ring? (I have an average warlorg lgoh attack speed)
"
Otomok wrote:
Any other stats besides the lgoh and maximum life for the ring? warlords mark maybe? uhhh resistances?

It all depends on the budget. Idealy, the stats you're looking for on a ring are lgoh and hp(the 2 most important, as high as possible), then dmg shit like elemental damage with attacks, fire dmg, attack speed, maybe a curse. But still, if your budget is tight, just go for life+lgoh and then whatever you can find that doesn't skyrocket the price. Resists are fine too if you're having a hard time capping them.

I use
but they're not necessary. Anything on top of lgoh and hp is just min maxing. You can finish the entire game content on a thief's torment assuming you have the other items. Your gear is more than fine once you change the shield, I wouldn't worry about it. I've seen alot of people with way worse gear do uber elders.
Last edited by VoikaG0dMode on Feb 23, 2019, 1:16:03 PM
"
Kabar59 wrote:
Just got Uber elder down! First league and all. The build wrecks!. Since Uber elder kill I switched over to dual grelwood. Would anyone recommend any gear change?.

What are thoughts on poacher's mark vs warlords mark on ring? (I have an average warlorg lgoh attack speed)

if you have the watchers eye you dont need the warlords mark curse.
"
if you have the watchers eye you dont need the warlords mark curse.

Would you sell what I already have? [dbLinkedItem id="12771171358"][dbLinkedItem id="12771171359"]
And try to get more damage/life out of rings or pick up poachers mark?

I have 1.4 leach watcher's eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info