3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

Thank you for all your work. Enjoy your vacation. :)

The build is really great and I enjoy it. I play with it at the time T15 map and have zero problems. I have all built my own jewels and I will hold on to it. Are there any items that would make sense to increase the phaysical damage of my minions or can I only improve on jewels?
"
Blood88 wrote:

The build is really great and I enjoy it. I play with it at the time T15 map and have zero problems. I have all built my own jewels and I will hold on to it. Are there any items that would make sense to increase the phaysical damage of my minions or can I only improve on jewels?

Jewels are my main focus on building damage for my minions, pure phys damage and attacks speed for minions should be your main attributes on your abyss jewels.

Like i said, my perfect scenario , strictly for bosses, is a geofry's that has +1 to HoP sentinels with a +1 HoP sentinel uber lab enchant, if you can get that ...and a lvl 4 empower and have a lvl 26 HoP with 6 HoP sentinels, you'll be set for life, for bosses i mean (i`m talking about uber elder, shaper type bosses), because i HARDLY believe you have any issues farming trash mobs , even in t16 guardian maps ..
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Hello everybody.
Prompt please there is who uses building at depths from 400+?
How's your survival with your minions?
Thank you.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
Besovskii wrote:
Hello everybody.
Prompt please there is who uses building at depths from 400+?
How's your survival with your minions?
Thank you.

Only reached somewhere between 220-230 depth as of yet, in an almost "afk" state :)

Stay safe exiles ;)
has someone considered using "The Surrender" Shield?
I really like the idea of the built-in Reckoning skill and use a curse on hit setup with it.

"
elbramso wrote:
I really like the idea of the built-in Reckoning skill and use a curse on hit setup with it.

It was one of my options, that's true, but i'm kind of a perfectionist so i have having trigger skills with low chance to be triggered and little trigger bonus, i can still apply my punishment curse with CWDT and have + 120 maximum life (the difference from surrender and lioneye) with 230% maximum life increase from tree...that's a looot...

It would have to be some kind of gimmik , bonus, strange combo of advantages on a shield to replace my the current lioneye but i didn"t consider what i would want in order to give up the sustain my current shield gives me.

Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:

Like i said, my perfect scenario , strictly for bosses, is a geofry's that has +1 to HoP sentinels with a +1 HoP sentinel uber lab enchant, if you can get that ...and a lvl 4 empower and have a lvl 26 HoP with 6 HoP sentinels, you'll be set for life, for bosses i mean (i`m talking about uber elder, shaper type bosses), because i HARDLY believe you have any issues farming trash mobs , even in t16 guardian maps ..

Can You explain me how exactly You will get +2 HoP sentinels from a helmet? Geofri's Legacy gives +1 to Holy Relics. Is there another version of it? Or another Geofri's helmet?
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
elbramso wrote:

It was one of my options, that's true, but i'm kind of a perfectionist so i have having trigger skills with low chance to be triggered and little trigger bonus, i can still apply my punishment curse with CWDT and have + 120 maximum life (the difference from surrender and lioneye) with 230% maximum life increase from tree...that's a looot...

It would have to be some kind of gimmik , bonus, strange combo of advantages on a shield to replace my the current lioneye but i didn"t consider what i would want in order to give up the sustain my current shield gives me.

but u also get 1500 armor if u have blocked recently + 140(?)% armor from tree, thats also alot ;-)
PLUS 250 life per block.
PLUS Reckoning might spawn sentinels (not sure about that)

The Surrender is pretty expensive compared to Lioneyes, so I might not be able to test it - but I like the idea...
Last edited by elbramso on Sep 12, 2018, 9:29:36 AM
"
elbramso wrote:
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
elbramso wrote:

but u also get 1500 armor if u have blocked recently + 140(?)% armor from tree, thats also alot ;-)
PLUS 250 life per block.
PLUS Reckoning might spawn sentinels (not sure about that)

The Surrender is pretty expensive compared to Lioneyes, so I might not be able to test it - but I like the idea...

Like i said, you're NOT wrong about this, it could work very good, but to me ...it's something that MIGHT, or MIGHT NOT activate when i need it to ... so that's why i`m sticking to lioneye, everything is flat bonus all the time ...i'm not sayng it's better, just safer and cheaper...

Stay safe exiles ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info