3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
kilgorek wrote:
Some gameplay with current gear.

Red Elder

edit: sorry for the music in the background, obs recorded my Spotify... Amazingly it kinda fits the fight :)

nice!

was it a good watcher eye jewel you got? what is that skill up in the buffbar that says 1000?

btw isn't anyone using the new banner skills?
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 25, 2018, 5:24:25 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:

nice!

was it a good watcher eye jewel you got? what is that skill up in the buffbar that says 1000?

btw isn't anyone using the new banner skills?

1. Jewel was awful...

NSFW warning
Spoiler

2. Buff comes from my shield. Its nothing significant but nice addition to +4 to HoP.

3. I think people actually use it. Right now I don't have enough mana to play with it
Sweet shield for herald.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 26, 2018, 9:01:03 AM
Can you show us your flasks? Especially the middle one, I don't know what that is, hell show all so I can see what they rolled.
"
PajtimDemi wrote:
Can you show us your flasks? Especially the middle one, I don't know what that is, hell show all so I can see what they rolled.

my character tab is open.
Dinged 100 today! :0)

Love the playstyle and the build. Cheers to all. ^^ Ty for the guide, OP.
Last edited by Gescom on Jan 2, 2019, 12:49:05 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what's the thought on War Banner vs Dread Banner?
Last edited by nyderic on Jan 3, 2019, 11:34:17 PM
"
Gescom wrote:

Just came across your build on poe.ninja - looks great, pretty much what I'm planning as league starter next league.

One question though - I did not put it through PoB yet, but why maim in dominating blow iso Brutality? I'd expect with maim on herald of purity the one on dominating blow to be rather redundant?
"
NeoLearner wrote:
"
Gescom wrote:

Just came across your build on poe.ninja - looks great, pretty much what I'm planning as league starter next league.

One question though - I did not put it through PoB yet, but why maim in dominating blow iso Brutality? I'd expect with maim on herald of purity the one on dominating blow to be rather redundant?

Yes, they are redundant and I've actually cleaned that up in the last few days. I was initially gunshy on mana reservation and wanted a very low % support. I'm using multistrike right now, but brutality is also a great option.

Multistrike also tends to be good in the dom blow 6L, but I _hate_ being animation locked so I decided to neglect it (altho I'm now swapping it in from melee splash for Shaper and stuff).

Also of note (maybe).. I did some bosses (red elder, shaper) yesterday as I start to complete challenges and I managed to scoop a +1 HoP helm as the +1 rare Dom Blow mod doesn't do anything in the boss cases. The HoP boys are so MVP on fights like this where melee uptime isn't super high. Lvl82 Mastermind is kinda the same vibe.

Scooped this yesterday and I'm kind of in love with it.
Last edited by Gescom on Jan 7, 2019, 1:33:44 PM
My only question is why not Vaal anch warchief instead of protector?
Warchief has vaal skill too, which is some bonus dps vs bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info