3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

What do you think of Aspect of the Avian, Minions have a 10% chance to deal double damage for 6 seconds, and 10% movement speed for 6 seconds.

I would need to take Soverignty to be able to run this as well as Haste and Purity, (Using Soul Taker)

Do you think it would be worth it?
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
What do you think of Aspect of the Avian, Minions have a 10% chance to deal double damage for 6 seconds, and 10% movement speed for 6 seconds.

I would need to take Soverignty to be able to run this as well as Haste and Purity, (Using Soul Taker)

Really , for this build i don't think so, you would need to replace either HoP support gems to make room in your mana pool, and if you go any higher in mana reservation you will have mana issues in combat again, if you don't already.
The damage boost is considerable, ofc, but it's all down to what you need to drop for that damage boost and if it's worth it.
Maybe with some testing ...but i`m not 100% sure of any changes until i test them out, and right now i`m investing in my Champion variant of the build (Wolverion)
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Really , for this build i don't think so, you would need to replace either HoP support gems to make room in your mana pool, and if you go any higher in mana reservation you will have mana issues in combat again, if you don't already.
The damage boost is considerable, ofc, but it's all down to what you need to drop for that damage boost and if it's worth it.
Maybe with some testing ...but i`m not 100% sure of any changes until i test them out, and right now i`m investing in my Champion variant of the build (Wolverion)

This is my current gear, tree is relatively the same, as a mentioned I'm using Soul Taker so I have no mana issues currently.

I've just got a really good ring with Aspect of the Avian on there so going to try it now.

Gear is still pretty lame as I haven't the currency to invest yet, but I'm resistance capped with over 6k life currently.
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Dec 13, 2018, 9:01:25 AM
Neat idea, Bolton. I may may an attempt to try that out as well. In terms of quirky mana reservation right now, I'm use double blasphemy (w freebie temp chains), along with 2x support w HoA, and Dread Banner. I'm not sure I love the banner, and _may_ have room for an aspect. I forgot about them tbh!

edit -- after some research, it really doesn't look great.

If you want to explore alternative forms of mana reservation, I think the banners will be >> the aspects.
Last edited by Gescom on Dec 13, 2018, 10:06:38 PM
"
Gescom wrote:
Neat idea, Bolton. I may may an attempt to try that out as well. In terms of quirky mana reservation right now, I'm use double blasphemy (w freebie temp chains), along with 2x support w HoA, and Dread Banner. I'm not sure I love the banner, and _may_ have room for an aspect. I forgot about them tbh!

edit -- after some research, it really doesn't look great.

If you want to explore alternative forms of mana reservation, I think the banners will be >> the aspects.

Told ya, and dread banner gives that sweet " neaby enemies have 21% less accuracy"

Stay safe exiles ;)
Recorded an Atziri kill on my Champion variant last night if anyone is interested in watching.

video

Stay safe exiles ;)
@dr0guletz

didn't realize you set another forum post for your current build.

I watched some videos and looked interesting.

I'm just curious if you think a typical spectre build will have faster clear speed and just as strong if not stronger damage?

I like the dom blow skill, but also enjoy solar guard making clear faster with potential other spectres while using dom blow and purity to had added damage.

Also, if its not too much to ask, how would you change this "3.4" build from phys to more elemental. Was thinking about rerolling as a necro that uses some form of shock to increase minion damage but releveling is a pain.
"
@dr0guletz

didn't realize you set another forum post for your current build.

I watched some videos and looked interesting.

I'm just curious if you think a typical spectre build will have faster clear speed and just as strong if not stronger damage?

I like the dom blow skill, but also enjoy solar guard making clear faster with potential other spectres while using dom blow and purity to had added damage.

Also, if its not too much to ask, how would you change this "3.4" build from phys to more elemental. Was thinking about rerolling as a necro that uses some form of shock to increase minion damage but releveling is a pain.

This is my champion variant if you're curious

And yes, i will help you out with a elemental version of the guardian build if you like, just after 18 december (i have a job exam i have to study for these days)
Add me and we'll talk.

A spectre build (talking about pure spectres) WILL have higher clear speed in my opinion but it will be a different playstyle, different build , different everything.
I`m into summoner builds, but i played spectres 2 leagues in a row and got bored, maybe in the next league i`ll start up another spectre build, but until then , i`m focusing on my Champion Dom Blow build to max it out and see how far i can take it.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Dec 14, 2018, 1:36:03 AM
"

I can help a little. I am going to build my current char around Phys to Ele conversion. I personally believe that this approach is superior to other variants of this build (and I played them all :).

GEAR (BIS in my opinion)
helmet: Elder Base crafted with Essence of Insanity to get this sweet Ele conversion + double minion damage. Perfect lab enchant would be (in my opinion) +1 sentinel of purity.

armour:

simply becouse +maim and some nice HP

gloves:

conversion phys to cold

MH:

no question about it - the scourge is nice but this is simply the best option

Shield:

because of lv30 Herald of Purity. They scale insanely well with levels and 3L saves you lots of mana. @lv 30 Sentinels have like 60K+ hp and do some serious dmg.

Boots:

for this +1 spectre

Spectres: Enhanced Vaal Fallen

and you are ready to go. this setup wrecks content.

Last edited by kilgorek on Dec 14, 2018, 5:04:35 AM
"
kilgorek wrote:
"

I can help a little. I am going to build my current char around Phys to Ele conversion. I personally believe that this approach is superior to other variants of this build (and I played them all :).

GEAR (BIS in my opinion)
helmet: Elder Base crafted with Essence of Insanity to get this sweet Ele conversion + double minion damage. Perfect lab enchant would be (in my opinion) +1 sentinel of purity.

armour:

simply becouse +maim and some nice HP

gloves:

conversion phys to cold

MH:

no question about it - the scourge is nice but this is simply the best option

Shield:

because of lv30 Herald of Purity. They scale insanely well with levels and 3L saves you lots of mana. @lv 30 Sentinels have like 60K+ hp and do some serious dmg.

Boots:

for this +1 spectre

Spectres: Enhanced Vaal Fallen

and you are ready to go. this setup wrecks content.

What Spectre do you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info