3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
dr0guletz wrote:

Like i said, you're NOT wrong about this, it could work very good, but to me ...it's something that MIGHT, or MIGHT NOT activate when i need it to ... so that's why i`m sticking to lioneye, everything is flat bonus all the time ...i'm not sayng it's better, just safer and cheaper...

I'm totally with u on this. Lioneye is just awesome for the price and Surrender is expensive.
It's always hard to make something good even better^^

thanks for ur response - ur build is just great and I wish I could play more.

"
Aranve wrote:
"
dr0guletz wrote:

Like i said, my perfect scenario , strictly for bosses, is a geofry's that has +1 to HoP sentinels with a +1 HoP sentinel uber lab enchant, if you can get that ...and a lvl 4 empower and have a lvl 26 HoP with 6 HoP sentinels, you'll be set for life, for bosses i mean (i`m talking about uber elder, shaper type bosses), because i HARDLY believe you have any issues farming trash mobs , even in t16 guardian maps ..

Can You explain me how exactly You will get +2 HoP sentinels from a helmet? Geofri's Legacy gives +1 to Holy Relics. Is there another version of it? Or another Geofri's helmet?

I think dr0guletz may have mistaken. When Geofri's Crest gets upgraded to Geofri's Legacy it gets +1 Holy Relics and not the +1 HoP. I'm not aware of any way a helm could get +2 HoP but open to being wrong.
"
WisCompton wrote:
"
Aranve wrote:
"
dr0guletz wrote:

Like i said, my perfect scenario , strictly for bosses, is a geofry's that has +1 to HoP sentinels with a +1 HoP sentinel uber lab enchant, if you can get that ...and a lvl 4 empower and have a lvl 26 HoP with 6 HoP sentinels, you'll be set for life, for bosses i mean (i`m talking about uber elder, shaper type bosses), because i HARDLY believe you have any issues farming trash mobs , even in t16 guardian maps ..

Can You explain me how exactly You will get +2 HoP sentinels from a helmet? Geofri's Legacy gives +1 to Holy Relics. Is there another version of it? Or another Geofri's helmet?

I think dr0guletz may have mistaken. When Geofri's Crest gets upgraded to Geofri's Legacy it gets +1 Holy Relics and not the +1 HoP. I'm not aware of any way a helm could get +2 HoP but open to being wrong.

Geofry's has +1 to socketed gems that means empower lvl 4 becomes lvl 5 (+4 to all active gem level) , with a HoP gem lvl 21 + 4(empower) + 1 from helm = lvl 26 Herald of Purity.

That being said, i meant that you can have 6 Sentinels of Purity IF and only IF you get the uber lab enchant on a Geofry's legacy helm.

Hope that cleared things up
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Any levelling tips and which items to pick on each slot?
Hey, what potions do you use?
"
joakimr91 wrote:
Hey, what potions do you use?

2 instant flasks, 1 with remove bleeding 1 with remove freeze, an Onslaught flask with increase armor during effect, and the rest depend on what you need ...

Stay safe exiles ;)
"
Moki25 wrote:
Any levelling tips and which items to pick on each slot?

I used Skullhead helm until lvl 87 and a rare weapon with high Phys DPS and high attack speed.

I made it to lvl 87 on a 4 link , so anything is fine, believe me this build will take you there regardless of the items.

Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:

Geofry's has +1 to socketed gems that means empower lvl 4 becomes lvl 5 (+4 to all active gem level) , with a HoP gem lvl 21 + 4(empower) + 1 from helm = lvl 26 Herald of Purity.

That being said, i meant that you can have 6 Sentinels of Purity IF and only IF you get the uber lab enchant on a Geofry's legacy helm.

Hope that cleared things up

Almost, does it mean that number of summoned sentinels depends on lvl of Herald of Purity gem? Belive me or not, tooltip specifies that base max number is 4 of them, with enchant +1 its 5 total, show me where the 6th one comes from :D
I have a question. Is minion dmg scale by weapon dmg ? or minion have they own dmg mechanic ?
And what to focus on regarding every slot? (what on gloves, what on boots, etc.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info