3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
trying to debate this over dancing duo version both seems so good

It all depends on what you want to do , i highly doubt dancing duo is great at boss killing... not map bosses, but end game content.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Looks great! Noob question here but how do the sentinels of purity get summoned during boss fights, since it's summoned on kill?

It's ok, don't stress.
Read the description , you have 20% chance to summon a sentinel when hitting a Unique Monstre (a.k.a. Boss) and with that high attack speed, that's almost instant summon full sentinels. Not to mentions using an Onslaught Flask...

Oh I missed that completely. Cheers for pointing it out.
I just bought the 6L Belly for this build so, after 2-3 days playing it here are my thoughs (is my second league so don't take me seriously):

Spoiler

- Really fun to play, I personally enjoy summoner builds and this playstyle is definetly funiest that the typical zombie/skelly build. Also has a very good clearspeed and boss fight (not tried Ruthless support yet).

- You can't facetank bosses with high damage but definetly prevent oneshots with 7.5k hp and 881 hp sustain (with the Ascendancy node Time to Need i'm instaregenerating 2.983hp every 5sec and that's amazing.)

- Build is definetly not cheap, every decent jewel takes around 20c and the 5L Belly around 50 chaos orb. Is not really that hard to get but could be if you are not spending enough time on the game. Clear is very good so the farm is not a problem. I spent like 7-8 exalteds playing with nonstop, farming and trading a lot of stuff. 6 exalteds only in the 6L Belly, 5L is definetly playable.

Right now T14 maps, Uber Lab and Atziri are truly easy, tomorrow I'm going to face T16 and maybe guardians.

I only have two questions for the OP, are Skellies and Holy Relic really needed? Yea the distraction and clearspeed is good but maybe CWDT - Desecrate - Bone/Flesh offering would be better. RN I'm playing that Lightpoacher with double abyssal socket and feels amazing but I would like to get that extra Sentinel, so why a Bone Helmet if you lost the prefix when use the lab fountain?

Is Scourge that needed? Wolves doesn't make difference and I think a rare imperial claw with minion damage would be better by far.

There is a big jump of life/damage when you start buying all the jewels with hp+minion damage so I'll leave my jewel comp, maybe it can help someone.

Spoiler

The first 4 jewels are the good ones, the rest are pending for replacement
Last edited by Telgum on Sep 10, 2018, 1:51:17 PM
"
Telgum wrote:

I only have two questions for the OP, are Skellies and Holy Relic really needed? Yea the distraction and clearspeed is good but maybe CWDT - Desecrate - Bone/Flesh offering would be better. RN I'm playing that Lightpoacher with double abyssal socket and feels amazing but I would like to get that extra Sentinel, so why a Bone Helmet if you lost the prefix when use the lab fountain?

Is Scourge that needed? Wolves doesn't make difference and I think a rare imperial claw with minion damage would be better by far.

1.Your suggestion on cwdt setup doesn't sound bad , i might try it if i have the time to tinked with my gear(going on vacantion soon for 2 weeks)
2. Who says i have a bone helm? I updated my gear section, i have a Lightpoacher with +1 Herald of Purity sentinel ...

The ABSOLUTE best option for a helm would be a Geofri's with +1 to gems and +1 to sentinel with a lab enchant with another +1 to sentinels and try and lvl 4 empower ( that is a lvl 5 empower when socketed in helm) and you'll have a lvl 26 HoP , 6 sentinel ...NOW THAT'S OP !! :D

Stay safe exiles ;)
why i didnt get onslausht buff with this when my minions kill ? haste aura on
Last edited by ThisIsPoobpub on Sep 10, 2018, 2:25:56 PM
"
ThisIsPoobpub wrote:
why i didnt get onslausht buff with this when my minions kill ? haste aura on

because YOU dont kill , your minions do , you just apply the "debuf" of dominating blow and resummon every time a monster dies.
if YOU get the last hit sometime ...in a pack of mobs...you're incredibly lucky, but you wont, your minions do all the damage.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Should i use the scourge with a shield or i put it in offhand and equip a high dps weapon? And if i didn't have lightpoacher with +1 purity yet, can i use a bone helmet ?
Of all the Guardian builds, this is my favorite one this league.
Isn't it better to have a bone helmet?
For leveling, how did you maintain mana? I'm level 45 and having a bit of trouble using dominating blow multiple times without running out of mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info