3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

So i updated a few items to try get more evasion with the amulet and flask i have 50% to evade. I also removed some dps on the tree and went for phase and acrobatics and have a dode flask as well. With this added defense i have been doing way better in delve 280 and still moving down. I have 6200 life with 2600 mana and i do plenty of dps to not worry about the added crit on the passive tree. Buffed i still around 50% to crit per totem. I suggest u guys try out acrobatics if u are dying a lot
What I need to update now? Making lvls, t10-15maps but cant do normal atziri, guardians. 3.9k life, 1k shield, 2k mana, 90@res in ho.

My dmg in ho is 20k, fully buffed furimg delve, maps is arround 50k per totem.
I'm not sure what kind of problems your having, exactly. I'm at 3.9k life, 390 shield, 2.5k mana as well. I just ran normal Atziri and all the bosses melted so fast I barely had time to move - I don't think I took any damage at all, and never had to dodge anything. Your tree's almost identical to mine. I think maybe you just need to level up a bit? Not sure.

Thank you for the guide but I've decided this builds not for me. This chest is pretty awesome for the build so if someone wants to buy it send me a message!

Thanks for the build and everyone posting advice in the thread. This is the first league I've really tried to kill bosses and it's going well. All guardians and red elder down (which dropped a very nice watcher's eye with wrath damage/light pen) on first attempts ever for all.

Going to work on proper boot lab enchants and spend some currency before I go for shaper for first time.
Last edited by ChipChipperson on Sep 28, 2018, 9:29:03 AM
Perhaps im not skilled enough to make guardians. In my opinion i have too low dmg, and i lose too fast flasks and im on 1 or 2 hits on guardians. Gonna lvlup more and try to increase my dmg.

By now i can make all maps (only without no mana/life regen).
Also did all t15 + vaal temple solo.

Now its time to go for guardians. But first nees 4 more lvls.

I changed flasks for better ones:

I need to buy 2 jewels. What you suggest to make only dps on them?

Is it worth to make 21lvl gems? Arc and support.
Last edited by SushiYoda on Sep 29, 2018, 7:13:54 AM
Buy a lvl21 arc, not neccesary have to be Q20 as the chanse to shock isnt needed nor works on busses like guardians and shaper (too high HP most likely), and when using Elemental focus gem u wont use shock at all.
lvl21 Arc is a huge boost.
I bought 2 abyss jews with life/added light/ dmg penetrate if you havent killed recently, pretty cheap.
As its not you that kills mobs those penetrate effects are on all the time.
Also get 120% crit chanse or 10 penetrate or the added lightning as boot echants. They are all present all the time.
Last edited by Vaindolf on Sep 29, 2018, 12:50:53 PM
Hi,

I am following your guide, now I am lvl 92 and was easy to level up but i am struggling with guardians and uber atziri. The totems get killed before they do any damage, i am not sure what i doing wrong or what i miss.

this is my actual setup:

What do you guys think my next upgrade is? Getting Atziri's reflection is pretty far out of budget still. just more abyss socket items?
Last edited by BackwerdsMan on Oct 5, 2018, 8:00:31 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know I have a level 87 Hierophant for this build and I am still running Tabula Rasa as my chest. It doesn't seem like a great idea, but I pretty much learned to prefire the corners in mapping the hard way. Either way, loving the build, can't wait to try Atziri with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info