3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Yep, Crit chans and Adds lightning dmg and Damage penetrate dmg is 3 awsome boot enchantments for this build, as they are always present becuase its the totems doing the killing and critting.
Well, i don't really what i should min/max anymore. If someone wants to take a look an suggest something Character is JadefalknerTotems.
How viable is this build in SSF? Has anyone tried ?
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

"
m_flower wrote:
Hi guys
Could you give me some advices how to upgrade my char with 2 ex?

1. Right wand has bad dmg to spells. I linked starter wand links on several pages.
2. Helm is bad, just offers movement speed and chaos. Your dex requirement is too high because Culling Strike and Golem are too high level. Get a bone helmet with HP, resists, and high minion damage.
3. Missing 1 passive point from quest.
4. Gloves - Fingerless Silk.
5. Boots - Totem boots.
6. Taking away 2 points for Redemption, Lord of the Dead, and re-routing away from Throatseeker opens up 3 jewel slots.
7. Belt jewel can probably be upgraded to HP + dmg once you upgrade other gear.
8. Rotgut is just adding movement speed since we can't crit (totems do). Quicksilver with immune to curses, duration, or extra movement is probably better. If you want more speed, upgrade Granite to Silver for Onslaught.
9. Eventual 21/20 upgrades. Be sure to load alt weapons with spares for more xp.

Thank you very much for your advises.
I hope, i made a good decisions.
Below is my gear after upgrades (boots - 10c, gloves - 5c, helmet - selfcraft. jewels - 5-10c each)
res - capped, 4,2k life, 2k mana
50k tooltip with golem in h/o

Spoiler

IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Last edited by m_flower on Sep 16, 2018, 1:39:04 PM
Spoiler

Hey guys, pretty new to the game, loving this build. Curious to know how can i upgrade all my gear, im using the curse management with soul mantle right now, seems quite DPS heavy, dont know anything really bout flasks, have done uber labs though.

Any tips are appreciated thank you

Flasks:
Spoiler

I got about 3 exalts to work with to gear myself up for endgame basicly.
Last edited by eteder on Sep 16, 2018, 2:21:53 PM
"
Jadefalkner wrote:
Well, i don't really what i should min/max anymore. If someone wants to take a look an suggest something Character is JadefalknerTotems.

1. Why Power Charge on Crit? We already have power charge generation through Ascendancy. Regular Crit Strike should be better, no?
2. 21/20's eventually.
3. Not a fan of Maligaro's. I prefer Fingerless and switching to crit strike support should help with the crit chance. Dex drop will mean lowering level of dex gems.
4. Lightning dmg belt (see mine for an example w/ lightning and elemental).
5. Totem damage boots w/ the same enchant or penetration, but going to either be expensive or take a few lab runs for enchant. New gloves should help resist requirement.
6. No mana potion? How does that fair in no regen maps?
7. I would trade Throatseeker and the bridge below and to the left in favor of the hp/mana, Deep Wisdom and 2-point jewel slot. You can then use level 92/93 points for another 2-point jewel, or take it out of Deep Thoughts for more DPS.
8. Higher % Self-flagellation and Clear Mind. Never ran Soul Mantle so I don't know the average curses on you at a time, but if you have a 20% SF jewel with average 7 curses, that is 70% more spell dmg. Only 8 more spell dmg on Clear Mind, but still something.
9. Upgrade belt in jewel. If you're running Ele Focus, then shock mod is useless. See mine for examples.

"
eteder wrote:
I got about 3 exalts to work with to gear myself up for endgame basicly.

1. You are missing quite a few passive points from quests. I think either 4 or 6 depending on Bandit choice.
2. Not a fan of going the Constitution Route unless playing Hardcore. I would take away all the points below Discipline and Training. Then pick-up Spiritual Aid, Celestial Judgment, etc. Follow my tree and ignore everything to the right of Crackling Speed. Save the jewels slots too until you have decent jewels to put in. Then just work your way to Doom Cast and Coordination until level 9x.
3. Bone helmet with Spiritual Aid passive.
4. Right wand is okay for now, left wand needs work. After searching market, both can be upgraded for just a few chaos, more for more fine tuning/crafting.
http://poe.trade/search/onasiakiukaken
5. Amulet upgrade with HP/damage. You lack crit chance to make full use of the crit multi and it is just an early league cheap item. Then you can swap IR for Controlled Destruction and take damage even further.
6. Abyss belt with HP/resists, jewel with HP and at least 2 mods like light to spell, ele pen, crit chance, etc (see mine for examples, but possibly too expensive for your budget with other upgrades you need). Viridian jewel is also bad, use similar jewel in passives to replace it.
7. Swap gloves for Fingerless. Cast speed is nice, but that is about all it is offering. More HP, resists, etc.
8. With resists on gloves/amulet, you should be able to get a cheap 30% movement speed and HP totem damage boots.
9. CWDT are way too high level. You have to take a lot of damage to make them proc. If you want the 20% recipe, level them in your alt weapons instead. There is also a hidden cooldown, so you don't want to have them at the same level. With the set-ups you've chosen, you're better off moving Vaal Haste to wand and temp chains to CWDT. Then remove CWDT from wand. See my boots for example CWDT set-up.
10. Eventual 20/20 and 21/20 gems will add quite a bit of damage.
11. Change 1 HP flask to Diamond for crit chance. Change MP to higher MP flask. 15% HP is also bad. Personal preference, but I like freeze immunity on my buff potions for longer uptime.
I've cleared all the content in the game besides Uber Elder. I have about 20ex to upgrade my gear. He ravages me. I used Kaom's boots instead of what I'm currently using. Besides working on my mechanics, what can I upgrade to make it easier?

I'd be willing to give someone a few c to take a look and suggest things.
"
kurosh wrote:
Besides working on my mechanics, what can I upgrade to make it easier?

Never done Uber Elder yet, so just suggesting on what I know.

1. You've got a choice. 6L Soul Mantle, Self Flaggelation, and Atziri's Reflection, or stick with what you have. The shield alone is roughly 20ex, so I don't usually recommend it for people on low/mid budgets. But that also limits the other upgrades.
2. Both wands could use an upgrade. I've got enough crit chance to not need it on wand and went with the ele to extra chaos shaped wands. Alternatively you could look into the 100%+ lightning dmg, light to spells, and some other dmg mod(s).
3. Same as I posted above, I don't think Constitution wheel is worth it unless you are going HC and filling that whole wheel. If you don't want the 109% spell dmg from Spiritual Aid + Bone Helm, look into 40% Arc Lightpoacher for the double socket (~2 ex with jewels). You're also missing out on the light pen from Celestial Judgment, Doom Cast crit, etc.
4. Your rare non-Abyss jewels need work. Only 2 dmg mods (can't shock) on left one and top one is just 1 HP and 1 dmg. HP and 2 dmg should run like 10-30c each.
5. Anything better on the amulet craft?
6. 21/20 gems, 21 Wrath added a good chunk. Can use back-up weapons to level spares.
7. Fingerless Silk gloves and totem dmg boots.
8. Abyss belt for the extra socket. Preferred lightning dmg if you can, mine has 50% dmg on it.
9. I haven't done those bosses yet, but I think Elemental Focus would not be as good against them if they can be shocked. Probably want Inc Crit instead so you have the shock chance. EF is way better for speed clearing, not shock-able bosses.

Someone else will have to help with the strategies for that. I'm still struggling getting red maps to drop.
Thanks! I'll work on those.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

1. Why Power Charge on Crit? We already have power charge generation through Ascendancy. Regular Crit Strike should be better, no?
2. 21/20's eventually.
3. Not a fan of Maligaro's. I prefer Fingerless and switching to crit strike support should help with the crit chance. Dex drop will mean lowering level of dex gems.
4. Lightning dmg belt (see mine for an example w/ lightning and elemental).
5. Totem damage boots w/ the same enchant or penetration, but going to either be expensive or take a few lab runs for enchant. New gloves should help resist requirement.
6. No mana potion? How does that fair in no regen maps?
7. I would trade Throatseeker and the bridge below and to the left in favor of the hp/mana, Deep Wisdom and 2-point jewel slot. You can then use level 92/93 points for another 2-point jewel, or take it out of Deep Thoughts for more DPS.
8. Higher % Self-flagellation and Clear Mind. Never ran Soul Mantle so I don't know the average curses on you at a time, but if you have a 20% SF jewel with average 7 curses, that is 70% more spell dmg. Only 8 more spell dmg on Clear Mind, but still something.
9. Upgrade belt in jewel. If you're running Ele Focus, then shock mod is useless. See mine for examples.

1. The point is the 4% more damage per powercharge, PoB says this makes 60k DPS difference against a critical strike support

4+9. i have to take a look

7. i neigher have mana or life probs, so i am going more damage

8. is the big help. i never thought about that there is more then 10% per curse... changed it right away. And because i do not have mana probs, i changed to a 25/60 clear mind

6. this is the only mod i do not run

thanks

Edit: i changed the belt, the jewel and with 8 curses (normal) i am sitting at 110k tooltip damage... i think this is enough :)
Last edited by Jadefalkner on Sep 16, 2018, 4:33:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info