3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Thanks that's boosted my DPS a bit!

As far as defences go is it just vaal grace and flasks? If so whats a good flask setup? Are then any abilities I can add in that would help?
Don’t have a pc to use pob. Is there any link in here for the skill tree somewhere else?
Sorry for not answering any questions lately. i had no network the last few weeks. i will upload a video to everything you need to know about the build and some poe basics. i will keep you up to date as soon as we get 3.6 infos.
this pastebin dosnt work :( can someone give me working code or link to site?
I played this as my league starter and actually got pretty far. I killed my first Red Elder and Shaper with it, been trying Uber Elder twice, but I failed. I think I just have to study the mechanics of the fight more.

My gear:

Great build man. Tested it as may league starter for the next league and it is awesome. cleaning vaaled red map without any problem with 50c gear!
update: lol killed chimera deathless with this gear.
======================================================================
[][][][][][][][] "Steel for Humans, Silver for Monsters, Gold for the Witcher, Metal for us all Exiles." [][][][][][][][]
======================================================================
Last edited by ZemiAsuzoKing on Mar 24, 2020, 3:32:06 AM
So If I want to play this with like Winter orb or frostbolt I just link the other gem and pick cold dmg on the tree? Or is there anything more specific I have to do?
Sorry for the noob questions :(
"
Oiry wrote:
So If I want to play this with like Winter orb or frostbolt I just link the other gem and pick cold dmg on the tree? Or is there anything more specific I have to do?
Sorry for the noob questions :(

Not a noob question at all. But yeah you are right on that one. Just drop the Lightning nodes and go for Cold nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info