[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

Hey there

Shalti (aka Shalti#0191), 28 y/o, French, mostly a witch/scion player who has a particular love for everything ED/Cont!

I mostly play after work until I reach end of league completion. Mostly solo (yeah ED sucks in a party) though I always like to share bosskills for atlas completion and stuff.

Other than that I'm a Malazan/Wheel Of Time nerd, and when I'm not playing PoE these days I'm trying to resist throwing my controller out of the window because the Pantheons of Hallownest are a major bitch.

I guess I've been playing since... sacrifice of the vaal? Playing semi-seriously/seriously (depending on how much time off I can take over the course of the league ;)) (uber & stuff) since uh Perandus I'd say.

As from what I expect from a guild, I guess, mostly people to joke around with on Discord while endlessly grinding maps & delve & bosses & stuff.

Cheers!
Last edited by PathOfShalti on Sep 6, 2018, 4:25:35 AM
up
Hello,

I'm a regular path of exile player and play in every league when it comes out to it's full extent. i try to play a couple hours daily but if that doesn't go up (school + work) it is once every two days at least. I'm 22 and live in Europe (Netherlands) i would love to join the guild.

Atm i'm playing a arc witch but i played a couple of different builds throughout the leagues.
my discord is MadHouseFire#8701
Last edited by MadHouseFire on Sep 7, 2018, 10:11:54 AM
23 year old Belgian here, interested in joining.
Been playing POE for a while now....
I play daily but only a few hours after work, more in the weekend.
Hope I can join!
bumperino
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞boop
bump
Hello I'm from Serbia 21 this year, I have been playing POE alone from the beginning of the game tho I was not a very active player at the time started playing seriously from the beastiary league I belive and to be honest I would like to play in a guild like yours so I would be glad if you would have me also I play for 4-5hours a day sometimes not cus im studying for exam but I am mostly around every day^^.

Discord: NemesisQ #9271

BestRegards
Howdy!

I am 40 from US but currently living in Turkey. I play a ton at the start of a league but towards the end, I hit a brick wall and wait for the next league. I have been playing for a little over a year. I haven't been part of a gaming community other than a couple of close friends in a while so I am looking to join one to play with and socialize with.

discord: Dez(AWOLd3z)#9194
IGN:ZapityZoZa
Hello!

Im looking for a guild to join mainly because this game can be even better when there is someone to discuss it with! I have played since essence and every league excpet bestiary, Work life got in the way that league.

I am on most days but not for a long time during the week. I play weekends often.

i'm looking to be social and contribute =] 24 Uk and have discord.

in game ConcJuggHax
Last edited by olliehax on Nov 22, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info