[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

Welcome, Exile!

We are the Burning Oath, a small guild of PoE veterans and new players alike. The friendly, family like atmosphere in our guild is highly valued even if we're not actively playing PoE once the league slows down - We are always very active on discord and just love to hang out, make jokes and meme together. Our pepe collection is top notch. Thick skin optional, but recommended.

Burning Oath is looking for additional players for the upcoming Tower Defense League. Most of our players are experienced veterans in Path of Exile that are playing for multiple years / leagues already so we're preferably looking for people that achieved 24+ challenges in the last league or have the ambition to go a little further next league. We will gladly help you improve at the game and help complete your challenges as well.

We are primarily based in Europe and seek EU players. We enjoy partying up, leveling, and mapping together and on occasion we play SSF/ HC/ private leagues. We have a mostly open guild stash because we are a close community that trusts one another. Though the red map tab is closed, maps can requested from officers. Typical procedure for us is to play the first four to eight weeks of the challenge league before diffusing into a variety of other games like league or FF14.

If we got your attention and you wish to join, please go ahead and introduce yourself.

Tell us a bit about yourself, like your age, how much you usually play, how experienced you are and what you're looking for in a guild. Please make sure your profile and characters are public before applying

** If you are accepted, you will be sent an invitation to our discord via Forum pm. **

I don't check forums everyday so please have a bit of patience :3

See you in Wraeclast, Exile!
Last edited by ZullieTheWitch on Sep 8, 2019, 4:47:49 AM
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2019, 2:12:35 PM
Interested in joining, from NA though, 24 years old, generally play a couple hours after work daily, incursion was my 2nd full league, and I'm mostly just looking for a group of people to play with/learn from in a clan
bump
Come join our fun community!
Man I love this guild so much. Everyone is super nice and friendly and I'm in no way forced to say this.
-
Last edited by nakalus on Aug 8, 2018, 5:57:59 PM
Hello my name is Taylor my ign is HIRANLIA (witch) i am 24 and married i am in NA (Arizona USA) and would love to be a part of your guild
Interested in joining from NA, I am a level 87 slayer in standard I am playing in the new league so please send me a message and let me know ign: counterclockwise
Hi, I'm 34, from Norway (technically outside EU, but at least in your timezone).
Been playing since 3.0. Planning to spend quite some time in Delve, and look for a small group to play with. I play 1-3 hours in the evening on workdays and way more in the weekends if I don't have other plans.

I'll PM my Discord name if you get in touch.
Last edited by Tabulatorium on Aug 15, 2018, 5:06:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info