[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

Hey ho!

I'm 35 and from sunny England and joined late bestiary league so still learning the game but looking for people to chat with. Used to play an mmo called Aion but can't convince my old guildies to come over to POE. Have a wife +2 leechers :) but can normally get in 3-4+ hrs on a weekday evening. Much prefer to play in a tighter-knit guild so be interested to hear more if I don't sound too awful.

Cheers
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hello Burning Oath, I'm a very experienced Diablo 3 player looking for a new home. 22 years old and stuck on the island of the United Kingdom. Looking for a guild to enjoy Delve with, infinitely into the depths. Would like to gain some more specific PoE tricks from experienced members too.

Discord: Sherman#0001
Hey

I've played a bit during the Legacy League but stopped when it ended. Currently trying to get back into the game on the new Delve league, slowly relearning everying i've forgotten.

I'm 25 and play mostly during the afternoon, looking for a small guild to chill with while playing.

Discord : Satyagraha#6332
usually daily for more than 3 hours depends on daily event may skip some days if the day is exhausting and stuff.
Was a beta testing for garena (got the pet to prove it XD) but stop for abt 2 years and came back 2 months ago.
looking for a guild to find people to play the game with as well as share experience for me to catch up to the current meta. hahahaa

Discord:Randomness
POE IGN:DemonTrapper (Main), LacToast(Delve)
Last edited by KagaMineXLen on Sep 2, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
Up, looking for active miners
Last edited by blank0815 on Sep 3, 2018, 5:23:26 AM
Hello, i m from Sweden and i m 23 years old. I joined PoE 2015 and i play around 3-4h per day maybe even more :D PM Me for the discord name.
Hi!

Im Kåre, 39 from Norway. And im looking for a guild.
By the quotes someone might have stated i see floating in this thread, Burning Oath is probably the greates guild ever and i would like to offer my services.
I got around 2.5k hours gamplay from playing on and off since release, i usualy always play leagues unless they blow (pokemon). My gametimes are generaly high in weekdays and higher in weekends.

I dont have my discord info on this pc, please let me know ingame or forum pm if you are interested and i wil get it :)

Cheers
Knus
Hello, i would like to join the guild if you still have room. My name is Christopher. Im 28years old from Norway. I have probably around 400hrs in the game. So still kinda new, still alot more i need to learn about the game. Looking for people to play and talk with while playing the game. None of my friends plays poe. I usually play as much as i can after work and other obligations are done with. Discord name: Takaoshi#4236
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info