[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

Bump( ´ ∀`)☆

Bump( ´ ∀`)☆
Bump( ´ ∀`)☆
Bump( ´ ∀`)☆
Last edited by ZullieTheWitch on Sep 1, 2019, 3:41:49 AM
Hi,

Interested in joining a guild where people actually play together. Literally every guild I have been in so far is just a group of solo players, no leveling, mapping, etc.

Been playing a year or so, so fairly experienced, but I don't claim to know everything! Did the obligatory Cyclone slayer this league, as well as frostbolt totems, both above lvl 90. Was leveling a necromancer ahead of 3.8 but won't be on much until the new season starts now, as it's only a week away, and I want a break before hitting it hard again.

Only 21 challenges completed because I don't go after them, if I happen to complete them doing the activities I like then great, but not too fussed about seeking them out specifically.

UK based.

Thanks,
Bump( ´ ∀`)☆

"
Interested in joining a guild where people actually play together. Literally every guild I have been in so far is just a group of solo players, no leveling, mapping, etc.

this isn't it either x)
Last edited by blank0815 on Sep 1, 2019, 2:30:58 PM
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ up
"

Thick skin optional, but recommended.

"

Maybe the reason for that is the way the game is played most of the time.
Blank may have been a bit too direct, but we don't have the type of group content you'd want. Good luck in finding another guild that does that tho c:

And we are fine with fewer people and closing our applications a lot because we prefer quality over quantity :)

Have a nice day ( ´ `)
Thank you for being a bit more grown-up than your guild-mate.

However you may want to update your guild profile, if team-play is not your thing;

"We enjoy partying up, leveling, and mapping together".

It clearly isn't correct, you might save yourself unnecessary applications by being clear up-front.
It still holds true. Just because you enjoy something you don't have to do it all the time :3 We do have leveling groups, help with bosses/ challenges and share completion at the start, but don't party permanently throughout the league.
At least until ggg makes party play decent again.

Also my "guild-mate" is a pure SSF player so take that with a grain of salt xd

Sorry for the confusion ( ◡‿◡ *)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info