[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

Hey,

Played Incursion league and recently got back into the game.In legion I had a lvl 91 trickster. Looking for people to play with/learn from that live in the same time zone. With the new league coming up it felt like a good time to apply for a guild to add some social interactions into the game.
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ up
Hi, I'm an intermediate-level PoE player with exhaustive knowledge of the Atlas, as my primary goal every league is Atlas completion followed by targeted farming for profit. I generally play very actively for the first month (more or less 40 hours per week).

Legion league was the first league I think I actually "got" the game, if you know what I mean. I now feel comfortable to expand my variety of play from solo to some form of grouping (even if it's just sharing maps).

Don't know if it matters, but I also happen to hit top 25 Worldwide Element TD (Dota 2 version) a few years back - might be useful for this league, might not matter at all :D?

My friends call me Veeps. I play on EU Timezone only.

Thank you for your consideration <3
app scrapped
Last edited by f3llen on Sep 3, 2019, 5:10:27 PM
Hi There!

Started playing PoE in Betrayal. Downloaded the game back in breach league (I think?) but never got around to playing it past "The Ledge". Since Betrayal however I have put in a large amount of time into the leagues and have learnt quite a lot.

In Legion I started posting youtube videos just to keep record of my builds for later down the line. No editing or anything, just raw video footage and quite a few people enjoyed the videos so I made a small guide on some niche builds.

I am looking for a guild as I solo every league which not only slows down my progression tremendously, but more importantly, I don't have a community to brag to when I find a poG item, or cry with when I drop an Exalt on my last portal and die right in front of it. (this might have happened due to maraketh 1 shots)

This league I learnt a lot and managed to Do my first Guardians all the way to doing my First Deathless Uber Elder. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTG_47aweiM&list=PL6FlkZbCX9gFUmlyi946YXSL2_FWA4u1P&index=20&t=20s

I really enjoy this game and would love to play with a group of people. I level A LOT of characters so I have shaved my time down to around 4hours A10. Not quite on the sub 3hour wave yet ;).

GL with the Blight league if I don't hear from any of you going forward !

Peace

Last edited by MarioatSA on Sep 3, 2019, 4:03:01 PM
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ up
<Retracted>
Last edited by MisterChelios on Sep 4, 2019, 5:44:19 PM
Hey,

Started Poe in Essence but started in legacy. In those 3y I collected about 2k+h playtime. Currently Im in a guild with some friends i know from other games, but since most of them wouldn't play at Blight Im looking for a new group to play.

Im an active Discord user and like to theory craft and talk about the game an potential of some stupid combinations.

I skipped Legion and want to start with a fresh experience in Blight.

Im from Germany so CET Zone (+1h). I like to level and do Labyrinth but my goal for this league will be 95+ char and to find some cool new people to play with.

Greetings
GregBe - RaartAughorbag

Ps.: I already joined your Discord let me know if i can stay!

Have a nice start

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info