[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

Hey guys. I'm looking for an active sociable guild who play together and aren't shy on the voice comms! I've been playing PoE for donkeys, but have played more consistently throughout this year. I'm from EU and play most evenings after work and weekends during the daytime occasionally. Current guild is not very active and is mostly from NA servers so am looking for a change.

Hi, I'm 29 years old and from Sweden. I started playing years ago back when Vaal Oversoul was endgame, but quit and only came back during Incursion. Been playing on and off since then and I've been steadily improving.
Looking to play a lot more in Betrayal and I want some people to play with.

My activity is varies from 10 hours a day to 10 hours a week.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.
neat guild.
up
Hi im 28 years old and from Germany. I started playing when the game was in open beta but took a long brake and got into it again when the vaal extension came out.

Usually I play a lot in the first weeks until I get stuck in tier 13 or tier 14 maps. After that I will play less and less. This is mainly due to the reason that just farming the same maps solo over and over again can get very boring for me.

Thats why i am looking for a guild to map and farm, but also just talk and theorycraft some fun builds with.

If you are interested in anything else let me know.
Account Name: nieza
Character Name: Niezar
Highest Level: 57
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: 03/2013
Country/Time Zone: UK/BST
Average Hours Played Per Week: 20+
What I'm looking for: League

I originally tried POE in 2013 and didn't take the time to really understand what I was doing. Having played more Diablo in the past I didn't connect the dots that gems were the true build and not the skills and quite frankly didn't really learn how to play my character correctly. Ended up getting frustrated with the game and went back Diablo/Grim Dawn.

Now like many other frustrated Diablo gamers I figured I would give POE another try, but this time I've spent more time watching videos and my experience is going much better, but there are still several things I'm unsure about. Such as should I spend time improving/crafting gear as I go or would that be wasting materials I could put to use later. These are the types of things I'm hoping to learn from my experienced people in fun and friendly group.

I don't want to be carried or given free stuff as I like to earn my own way and have some semblance of accomplishment.

I plan to solely play Betrayal and no other games. Hope my app will be considered amongst other experienced players.

I am definitely interested to be part of a group that eventually plays other games, but for now my focus will be POE. Also I must admit that I have a family so actively talking on a discord chat is a challenge as I often game from my laptop while sitting on the sofa while the family is watching random tv programming (waste of time, but they think the same about my gaming) so its a compromise. Win / Win for everyone.

Feel free to message me if there are questions. Thanks,

nie
Last edited by nieza on Dec 2, 2018, 2:40:41 AM
Account Name: Souze6
Highest Level: 75
Month & Year You Started Path of Exile: 11/2018
Country/Time Zone: FRANCE/GMT+1
Average Hours Played Per Week: 30+
What I'm looking for: Starting with a new guild for betrayal league

I have been playing the game only for 2 weeks and i already love the game. The system of currency is really nice and the fact that you can purchase equipment from other players is what i was hopping from diablo 3.

I am really new to the game and i am hoping to improve by playing with other player that are already confident enough to the game. I am not scared of any challenges, i have been playing diablo 3 for 8 years and i ve reached top 3 a few times during seasons (with monk solo G rift).

The time where i was at my best during those years was when i join a good guild on diablo and i want to do the same in this game.

Thanks for reading,

my discord : RUSouze#5552
Hi
My name is Ali, currently living in Germany.

i actually cant remeber when i strted playing the Game but i have almost 3000 hours.

im looking for some people to play betryal league and further leagues with.
im active every day

highest lvl was 96 and i did every content in them game thats out yet

feel free to message me when you have questions

---
Steam: Roxor52
Discord: Roxor52#2132
all invites sent (✿◕‿◕)
boop (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info