[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Thanks a lot for this build, one of the best ive seen here.

I have a question, whats the difference in using corrputed grelwood and normal? I see you use your corrupted grelwood on your 2nd hand when it has better stats. should i get normal or corrupted grelwoods?

Whats more important to get first? Xoph, watcher or loreweave?

Regarding the blood rage trick, I saw you told someone about rage's level, what do u mean by this?

Thanks again, youre really helpful.

"
davidmatias wrote:
Thanks a lot for this build, one of the best ive seen here.

I have a question, whats the difference in using corrputed grelwood and normal? I see you use your corrupted grelwood on your 2nd hand when it has better stats. should i get normal or corrupted grelwoods?

Whats more important to get first? Xoph, watcher or loreweave?

Regarding the blood rage trick, I saw you told someone about rage's level, what do u mean by this?

Thanks again, youre really helpful.

my corrupted sword is for 30% quality. i have corrup the best roll one ofc

first at all as i said befor is grelwood then lore , xoph help but u can wait for it

cwdt have a max level for support gem , if u run a high cwdt in low map there is a probality that dont proc always

usualy i run cwdt lvl 1 on acts lvl 5 on whit maps, 10 yellow, 15 red
Can you look at my character and advise me about what should I upgrade next? Still looking for decent helmet enchant. Also my chest is not lore but I like the tankiness it gives me, a lot of armour with it. Should I get Xoph's blood now or switch to lore anyway?
"
Locheess wrote:
Can you look at my character and advise me about what should I upgrade next? Still looking for decent helmet enchant. Also my chest is not lore but I like the tankiness it gives me, a lot of armour with it. Should I get Xoph's blood now or switch to lore anyway?

hey

for sure 2 socket tombfist and dying sun

xoph's blood is the last thing

and try to get better jewels with life too
hmm not sure what else i can upgrade

- tombfist 2 socket, maybe better rings
https://youtu.be/GRu5Bl0N1NY

Wanted to showcase how much this build helped me improve and learn the game.
Thanks!
"
serialbäm wrote:
https://youtu.be/GRu5Bl0N1NY

Wanted to showcase how much this build helped me improve and learn the game.
Thanks!

Great man
Thanks so much for your quick response!

This question is a bit off topic, ignore it if you dont feel like answering.

Im having a bit of trouble understanding the atlas, and shaping,etc
Im about to finish all maps up until tier 10, i have a lot of shaper orbs just sitting there, I dont know what maps to shape (or if to shape) What kind of maps would you recommend to shape? should i complete all maps beyond tier 10?
"
davidmatias wrote:
Thanks so much for your quick response!

This question is a bit off topic, ignore it if you dont feel like answering.

Im having a bit of trouble understanding the atlas, and shaping,etc
Im about to finish all maps up until tier 10, i have a lot of shaper orbs just sitting there, I dont know what maps to shape (or if to shape) What kind of maps would you recommend to shape? should i complete all maps beyond tier 10?

Shaped a map instead of another one is up to you.

on reddit there are a lot of atals setting

im not a good farmer so i dont farm the same maps all day long, im not the right guy to ask :D

i usually complete all maps
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 22, 2019, 12:31:03 AM
Last edited by cakarott on Jan 21, 2019, 9:58:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info