[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Guys.. looking at my items compared with the OP's I clearly can say that mines is quite better, and yet I cant run maps T6+ without dieing and yet the guide claims that it is a freaking facetinking the Elder and even Uber Elder..
Currently I dont see how this is possible - most of the time this build is just 1 hit - just a very close range glass cannon..

Please elaborate on "how not to be mega squishy bad damage glass cannon !?".

Without access to your character there is no way to help you.

I don't have as great of gear as the op but I can walk though uber lab, t16s, red elder, shaper etc without any issues. I am playing the jugg version of the build as I like to focus more on tank than DPS most the time. I have not tried uber elder but have beat uber atziri with this build.

Also I was able to do t15+ with the budget version of this build that included a tabula, so give us access to your character a we can help you out as you are clearly doing something wrong if you can't do t6+.
Last edited by kyjuin on Jan 17, 2019, 1:30:19 PM
Hey man, amazing guide. though i have 1 question, for the boots in juggernaut is it okay to go for death's door? for the additional endurance charge? Thanks mate
"
gclasher wrote:
Hey man, amazing guide. though i have 1 question, for the boots in juggernaut is it okay to go for death's door? for the additional endurance charge? Thanks mate

Hey mate

i think no... no life on it and few res...

and on jugg we have like 3 sec immortal call with 4 endurance , and max 4 sec to get full endurance

Edit: btw yes endurance help but arent mandatory, we have a good damage mitigation, immortal call is only for more life regen with arakaali pantheon
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 18, 2019, 12:31:32 AM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
gclasher wrote:

Hey mate

i think no... no life on it and few res...

and on jugg we have like 3 sec immortal call with 4 endurance , and max 4 sec to get full endurance

Edit: btw yes endurance help but arent mandatory, we have a good damage mitigation, immortal call is only for more life regen with arakaali pantheon

AHHHH, alright! thanks again man
Hello boys,

i like this build, but i die so much, i don't know what's wrong, on red map i die so much,

someone can check my stu if im doing well with my build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BERSERKx59/characters

thanks a lot.
Amazing build. I starting playing this season for the first time ever and this is great. Just a quick clarification questions. If I have the watcher's eye with life on hit and life fire damage leeched as life I can drop all 3 of the life leech nodes?

Thanks again!
"
Palatini wrote:
Amazing build. I starting playing this season for the first time ever and this is great. Just a quick clarification questions. If I have the watcher's eye with life on hit and life fire damage leeched as life I can drop all 3 of the life leech nodes?

Thanks again!

hey mate !

yes if u have life leech on watcher eye u can drop the tree leech ...
"
BERSERKx59 wrote:
Hello boys,

i like this build, but i die so much, i don't know what's wrong, on red map i die so much,

someone can check my stu if im doing well with my build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BERSERKx59/characters

thanks a lot.

Man

ur watcher eye is wrong

i said life gain on hit is mandatoty ... LIFE GAIN ON HIT

is wrong and useless

anger coversion useless cuz avatar of fire ( 50% from skill 50% from avatar )
vitality life recovery from flask ... no way

+2 life gain on ur ring.. 2 is nothing

other stuff are ok
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 18, 2019, 12:53:21 PM
Tried a PP VD Juggernaut, but was bored pretty quickly. Changed the tree to the MS Jugg variant and boy is this guy tanky - compared to the champion variant you can play with a bad connection and your eyes closed.

Finally killed uberelder - thanks for the great build.

is combustion gem better then ele focus or its the same?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info