[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Tuathal wrote:
Thanks - have now got that ring, swapped some stuff around, and comfortably doing tier 9 maps.

One thing - does Flammability have a 'marker' to show it is being cast on mobs? In the way that Enfeeble etc. does?

Saving up for some Grelwood Shanks now :)

yes this is the flam marker on enemy

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/File:Flammability_skill_screenshot.jpg
Thanks!

Couldn't see it with all the fire I guess :) Now on tier 10 with 2 x Grelwood (sold some currency).

Thanks again!
"
Gunnerator wrote:
another uber elder kill without helmet enchant

thank you for a great build

sry i wont do this anymore just helping proof this build is awesome

Quick question from a newbie, would the WE with "1.5% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality" work with the build?

i suppose its a hell of a lot cheaper for a reason.
"
trendkill24 wrote:
"
Gunnerator wrote:
another uber elder kill without helmet enchant

thank you for a great build

sry i wont do this anymore just helping proof this build is awesome

Quick question from a newbie, would the WE with "1.5% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality" work with the build?

i suppose its a hell of a lot cheaper for a reason.

Vitality gain on hit is mandatory, u gain 20/30 life istant for each balls and we spawn like 300/400 ball per second

life leech is only a help for life sustain. we have life leech on the tree if u can get vitality gain on hit and leech too u can drop leech on the tree

but gain on hit is required
Hello ,is there Marauder version of this build ?i made mistake and started as marauder :/
Hi,

i played this guide to level 92 as a champion and easy cleared all content.

Really nice Guide. Thx man.

Currently thinking about rework it as a Chieftain with the Juggernaut tree.

Should have more dps but a bit less defense.

With the 1% Fire leech you can drop Life Nodes. And you also can drop Xoph for a nice Pen/Wed/Damage Amulet due to Chieftain Conversion and Cover in Ash.

Koams Roots should be mandatory.

Maybe some Idea here ?

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
paLe1337 wrote:
Hi,

i played this guide to level 92 as a champion and easy cleared all content.

Really nice Guide. Thx man.

Currently thinking about rework it as a Chieftain with the Juggernaut tree.

Should have more dps but a bit less defense.

With the 1% Fire leech you can drop Life Nodes. And you also can drop Xoph for a nice Pen/Wed/Damage Amulet due to Chieftain Conversion and Cover in Ash.

Koams Roots should be mandatory.

Maybe some Idea here ?

Accuracy will must mandatory on rings and ammy or jew

Edit: probaly u can try combustion instead of ele focus for endurance generation
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 16, 2019, 7:32:55 AM
Guys.. looking at my items compared with the OP's I clearly can say that mines is quite better, and yet I cant run maps T6+ without dieing and yet the guide claims that it is a freaking facetinking the Elder and even Uber Elder..
Currently I dont see how this is possible - most of the time this build is just 1 hit - just a very close range glass cannon..

Please elaborate on "how not to be mega squishy bad damage glass cannon !?".
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Jan 16, 2019, 5:48:19 PM
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Guys.. looking at my items compared with the OP's I clearly can say that mines is quite better, and yet I cant run maps T6+ without dieing and yet the guide claims that it is a freaking facetinking the Elder and even Uber Elder..
Currently I dont see how this is possible - most of the time this build is just 1 hit - just a very close range glass cannon..

Please elaborate on "how not to be mega squishy bad damage glass cannon !?".

Im sure , this build is solid even on a budget

if u r squishy probably i miss something on the guide or u r doing something wrong

plz put ur char free i will check it

EDIT: i don't only said the build is tank , there are tons of video showing all i said.
I did not say anything without showing it ... no1 lies here
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 16, 2019, 6:30:15 PM
Last edited by Herbleyd on Jan 18, 2019, 3:38:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info