[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Hey again man,
been building up currency slowly, got 3ex~ to spend at the mo.
Which order should i get loreweave, watchers, xophs ? and what would you recommend is the better way to get a decent loreweave ? Im leaning towards buying the cheapest 6 link and hitting it with divine orbs until its 80% and decent all around
"
SleepyDarcy wrote:
i have a shank with 15% chance to fortify can i skip out on the fortify ascendancy?

Is fortify on melee hit , not sure if work on projectiles hit
Hey dude,
Just an update from my side. Cleared almost all content with this build.

My milestones so far, cleared:
- All shaper guardians - Even with 4 curses, 8 mods
- Most elder guardians - in red tiers
- Shaper, also with a carry. Occasionaly die to his 3-balls but thats just lack of dodging.
- Red tier Elder - easy as 1,2,3
- Cleared Hall of Grandmasters - took a Balefire to clear those annoying energy rechargers
- Uberlab carries
- Pale Council
- Normal Atziri (easy duh)
- Syndicate boss

My to do list:
- Uber Atziri
- Uber Elder
- Delve bosses

Maps to clear:
- Doryani's -> mediocre costs
- Perandus -> expensive as hell

I also updated my rings, found that this setup kinda rocks :).

Spoiler

My current Watchers Eye gives me:
- 29 LoH
- 24% phys as extra fire damage

Also got a jewel with +1 mana on hit for better mana sustain.

All in all, powerful build with a lot of potential :)

EDIT:
I need to change my gloves for a little less lightning res & a bit more fire res overall to get my Wise Oak to work.

Also needed a dex fat passive to equip gear, but I can make that work with a new belt/glove.

My current aura's, when killing also include:
- Phasing (jewel)
- Onslaught (boots)
Last edited by Genji084 on Jan 14, 2019, 6:45:21 AM
"
Dr_GlipGlop wrote:
Hey again man,
been building up currency slowly, got 3ex~ to spend at the mo.
Which order should i get loreweave, watchers, xophs ? and what would you recommend is the better way to get a decent loreweave ? Im leaning towards buying the cheapest 6 link and hitting it with divine orbs until its 80% and decent all around

Jewel can be bought for 5ex when you're in luck. Make an itemfilter with 1 mandatory +xx life gained on hit and make a new rule with the 3 Anger mods and change to "Count" and make it 1. Quick link: http://poe.trade/search/kabaramooruuse set it up so that when an item is added you'll be notified with sound and popup :).

Buying the jewel gives you A LOT of DPS and also 2 +70 Maximum life rolls which will give you around 300-500 max life (depending on gear & lvl).

My priority would be:
- Jewel -> save good rings with ele resist/hp/fire dmg (or phys dmg)
- Loreweave -> You can buy a cheap crappy one and pray to RNG gods with Divine orbs
- Xoph's

Also, keep in mind that replacing a Loreweave with a rare armour will give you a ele resist gap. You'll go from 75% max res to 80% and Loreweave has no resists on it.

Replacing Xoph's with a rare ammy will also make you drop in resists. So, prioritizing Jewel gives you a chance to max resists with new rings.

If u have a question lemme know.
Do you guys think replacing ancestral call to ruthless is good idea to improve boss killing?
"
Wylajtowany96 wrote:
Do you guys think replacing ancestral call to ruthless is good idea to improve boss killing?

ruthless = melee damage

if u good to use ancestrall call is the best dps on bosses

if u dont like the mechanics u can use fire pen
"
Wylajtowany96 wrote:

When you read the tekst of MS on https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Molten_Strike it kinda says that increases to Melee don't work for Projectiles. And since in this build the projectiles are our main damage dealers I think Ruthless won't work.

If you have problems with DPS i'd say you'd either need better gear or use a different Skillgem. Instead of AC you can use Fire Pen.

^ Same as what Anal said.

Looking at your char I see you're geared nicely..

Only improvements:
- Make your gems lvl 20(+)
- Change your Atziri's flask for a Wise Oak (Atziri's won't work (thnx for pointing that out Anal :D))
- I'd advice taking a better helmet
- and changing your Watchers Eye to a better version. Preferably one with extra fire damage while affected by Anger.

In my post above you can see a search filter on poe.trade for the Jewel.
Last edited by Genji084 on Jan 14, 2019, 7:23:16 AM

First time with one Portal left.
I am a really new player (played a bit Harbinger but quit instantly) but was able to beat him.
Thank you so much to this amazing Build, that even a Newbie had the possibility to see the Endcontent.

I promised as reward to buy the Big Betrayal Supporter pack, and i did :)

I think my gear is almost done, some gem maxing, getting 2 abyss jewel sockets and helm enchant.

Looking for any kinda of feedback, this is my first season ever playing, I have tried uber elder 3 times and have died all 3.I don't know what I'm missing.

I also had a question someone suggested koam's roots so I got those, but they are very slow. If I use them how to I do my gems?

Any help would help, thank you so much!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/greg15001/characters
"
greg15001 wrote:
Looking for any kinda of feedback, this is my first season ever playing, I have tried uber elder 3 times and have died all 3.I don't know what I'm missing.

I also had a question someone suggested koam's roots so I got those, but they are very slow. If I use them how to I do my gems?

Any help would help, thank you so much!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/greg15001/characters

ur gear is ok to farm uber elder, u must know better the mechanics on this fight ... is 1 of the most deadly encounter , is normal have trouble on this fight.
over a good build need a good playstile, u cant facetank nothing here.

kaom root yes is slow on movement speed, but for uber elder is the best way cuz u cant be slow (freez/chill and elder slow mod too)

for the gem setup woth kaom check the last part of the gems/link section

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info