[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

didn't they remove "Wildfire Crimson Jewel" from the game or iam wrong O.O ? if so what can i replace it with . did you try this build in 3.20 i didnt play this build for years so tried of lvl new char so would be nice if you can tell me if it still good thank you.
"
DukeMax wrote:
didn't they remove "Wildfire Crimson Jewel" from the game or iam wrong O.O ? if so what can i replace it with . did you try this build in 3.20 i didnt play this build for years so tried of lvl new char so would be nice if you can tell me if it still good thank you.

i checked right now, u are right from 3.20 wildfire is removed from, you can get it only in standard.

not a big deal, u can replaced it with a rare one or cluster

i restart to play right now since 3.4 or 3.5 ish, there arent big changes im running end game in standard.

life gain on it in early league is powerfull, you can start with claws implicit or life gain on hit support gem

maybe i will try the next league
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 10, 2023, 4:05:55 PM
hello and first of all, thanks a lot for this very detailed build

nevertheless, i've two questions in my mind, i seeked for answers but didnt find them

1/ first one is about the pantheon, i wonder why we prefer solaris, we are quite often in the very middle of the battle so i thought lunaris was the BIS for the physical damage reduction ?

2/ second one is about anoint, i didnt find any possibilities of anoint for our amulet, do you have some to advice ?
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
hello and first of all, thanks a lot for this very detailed build

nevertheless, i've two questions in my mind, i seeked for answers but didnt find them

1/ first one is about the pantheon, i wonder why we prefer solaris, we are quite often in the very middle of the battle so i thought lunaris was the BIS for the physical damage reduction ?

2/ second one is about anoint, i didnt find any possibilities of anoint for our amulet, do you have some to advice ?

Lunaris is a good one for sure

for anoint u can get primeval force for damage, tenacity for life and damage but is expecive, taste of blood for leech
What specifically am looking for for my watcher's eye? And is elemental overload still a viable keystone for this build? So far I'm running this on the new league as my starter and everything is very nice. Health pool and damage is great right now. Was wondering too, do I need dual grelwoods or can I have just one and pick a higher dps weapon on my offhand?

"
LeagueOfUdyr wrote:
What specifically am looking for for my watcher's eye? And is elemental overload still a viable keystone for this build? So far I'm running this on the new league as my starter and everything is very nice. Health pool and damage is great right now. Was wondering too, do I need dual grelwoods or can I have just one and pick a higher dps weapon on my offhand?

on watcher's eye u need vitality life gain on hit, that is mandatory

elemental overload if nothing change in last league is still a thing, ehen u do a critical strike u get 40% ele damage
hope someone can help me out a bit. I really like the build and i'm enjoying it so far but i feel the damage a bit too low. I haven't got a watcher's eye yet so i'm using thief's. Can anyone look at my character? It's the level 93 jugg
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info