[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

did anything change in 3.4? might do this build for league start.

could you give us the links for leveling passive tree? i can't find it in the pastebin :/ i'm dumb lul
I will be running this - Seems like it should still be good.
"
EUDiaBoLuS wrote:
did anything change in 3.4? might do this build for league start.

could you give us the links for leveling passive tree? i can't find it in the pastebin :/ i'm dumb lul

down there there are all steps

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Aug 30, 2018, 5:16:35 AM
Thx for sharing build.
Want to use it as my starter but I wonder how long it will take Grelwoods to appear on market?
Last edited by Catz00 on Aug 30, 2018, 9:15:50 AM
"
Catz00 wrote:
Thx for sharing build.
Want to use it as my starter but I wonder how long it will take Grelwoods to appear on market?

Before grelwood u can use another unique sword like ichimonji or a rare one with decent pdps
Hi,

can you explain the 76 point tree for me during leveling? I noticed you get mana leech and Spirit void and in 76 tree you remove it. I'm lvl 49 and I'm struggling with mana when killing single targets so I don't really understand how to susstain mana without spirit void.

You also remove resolute technique, how do I replace it?
Last edited by anvilgod on Sep 1, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
"
anvilgod wrote:
Hi,

can you explain the 76 point tree for me during leveling? I noticed you get mana leech and Spirit void and in 76 tree you remove it. I'm lvl 49 and I'm struggling with mana when killing single targets so I don't really understand how to susstain mana without spirit void.

Hey !

If u have some problem with ur mana sustain continue to use spirit void till ur damage will be better.
On levelling i usully use an elreon ring with "-x mana cost of skill" or Praxis ring for helm my mana.

When u get Worthy Foe on ascendancy u will get 100% chance to hit, so u are able to drop resolute tecnic .

I hope i help you, lemme know if u weill be ok

Dave
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:
Hi,

Hey !

If u have some problem with ur mana sustain continue to use spirit void till ur damage will be better.
On levelling i usully use an elreon ring with "-x mana cost of skill" or Praxis ring for helm my mana.

When u get Worthy Foe on ascendancy u will get 100% chance to hit, so u are able to drop resolute tecnic .

I hope i help you, lemme know if u weill be ok

Dave

Hey, thanks for the reply! I'm lvl 64 now and my damage is currently kinda low. I'm farming blood aquaducts so I can afford better jewelry, but all other mandatory equipment is either expensive or isn't available yet on poe.trade (except jewels).

I need to get new jewelry and nomad belt. Otherwise, until I get 2x grelwood shanks, I don't know what else to do increase dps because the current dps I have is too slow for A10, or even maps..
Last edited by anvilgod on Sep 1, 2018, 4:39:58 PM
try to get a 5 link armor and the prescribed gem setup.

Also, wildfire jewels !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info