[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

hey anal_bleeding
this is very nice build
before delve league i play red dragon build i have very funny and impress
i find many build for starter yeah i found your build again !
i choose this build for starter and so smooth for leveling and grinding
eazy uber lab running ! no fear traps ...

i love this build so budget
ty for this build is so fun :)
Last edited by deadmanio on Sep 8, 2018, 8:00:30 AM
"
deadmanio wrote:
hey anal_bleeding
this is very nice build
before delve league i play red dragon build i have very funny and impress
i find many build for starter yeah i found your build again !
i choose this build for starter and so smooth for leveling and grinding
eazy uber lab running ! no fear traps ...

i love this build so budget
ty for this build is so fun :)

:D

Yeah so glad that you like my budget builds :D

Having fun with this build. Haven't put a lot of money into it (except the watcher's eye) and I am clearing content nicely. The start was pretty bad though, but that was only cause I wasn't capping my res as I was going. My biggest recommendation is getting the tabula/6L asap and keep up your resists.

"
Having fun with this build. Haven't put a lot of money into it (except the watcher's eye) and I am clearing content nicely. The start was pretty bad though, but that was only cause I wasn't capping my res as I was going. My biggest recommendation is getting the tabula/6L asap and keep up your resists.

Hey mate

Thanks for your post

Res ALWAYS up ofc

I did my fisrt Shaper wearing tabula on 6k hp

Lemme know your progress

Dave
how do you run Anger / vitality / haste, isn't that way too much mana reserved, even with enlighten lvl 3?
Hi Anal_Bleeding, first of all thanks for your sharing this nice build.
Now I would like to share my progress on your build.
Currently, I have been completed all 4 guardians today and I have plan to go for shaper tommorrow. Anyway, I have some questions.

1. Does the New Gladiator Alternative block build that you recently post is better than the original champion one? I mean on my regular build at the moment even I have pass all guardians but I lose some of portal I feel not tanky like you did in the video with only 6100HP and with tabu rasa I die a lot some time.

2. From question 1. So maybe if you can look in through my item and setup please suggest/advice that what I did wrong on the build because I think currently my progress of build is even better than your budget tabu rasa version.
And yes here is my Path of Build for more information:
https://pastebin.com/NQ9FXx7U

My Current Gear:

i hope this is not your gem setup, cuz you don't even proc most cast on damage taken things (not even the molten shell, it's too high level... cmon man that's really basic stuff.

If you gem correctly, you can't really go for Kaoms

also, you have a 6 link belly but no flasks? that's weird.

do you have wildfire gems and the correct passive tree?

also, your rings and amulet are kinda bad! you want physical or fire damage, life, all res. dex/int if possible.
Last edited by EUDiaBoLuS on Sep 8, 2018, 5:38:58 PM
"
Zcy7the wrote:
Hi Anal_Bleeding, first of all thanks for your sharing this nice build.
Now I would like to share my progress on your build.
Currently, I have been completed all 4 guardians today and I have plan to go for shaper tommorrow. Anyway, I have some questions.

1. Does the New Gladiator Alternative block build that you recently post is better than the original champion one? I mean on my regular build at the moment even I have pass all guardians but I lose some of portal I feel not tanky like you did in the video with only 6100HP and with tabu rasa I die a lot some time.

2. From question 1. So maybe if you can look in through my item and setup please suggest/advice that what I did wrong on the build because I think currently my progress of build is even better than your budget tabu rasa version.
And yes here is my Path of Build for more information:
https://pastebin.com/NQ9FXx7U
ù

Hey mate, im going now on Shaper's guardian on gladiator version and yes, is more tanky, but take more time to kill bosses cuz the damage is lower.

For your gear you dont realy need kaom root ... you get stun immunity from champion and freez/chill immunity from helmet.
look for rare boots with life/res.

You dont have a good phys/fire damage rolls on ammy/ring/gloves

The blood rage/immortal call/phanteon trick is better if you put in the same link in this order: CWDT-Blood Rage-Immortal call to make sure the trick works always.

Your flask are very bad.
you need first wise aok - make you sure to get fire res high than other res
a non life flask with anti curse
a non life flask with anti bleed
( non life flask cuz when you HP go full you will lose the flask effect)
Get a silver flask

before Belly you should have taken a better rare thing: rings/ammy/flasks

You can get a better rolls on swords for few chaos

I hope i helped you

Dave

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Sep 8, 2018, 6:06:37 PM
"
EUDiaBoLuS wrote:
how do you run Anger / vitality / haste, isn't that way too much mana reserved, even with enlighten lvl 3?

Isnt haste is only Vaal Haste

running only anger vitality

:D

Dave
Updated gear a bit, sitting at lvl 86, 5,2k life, everything goes smooth as butter, breaking in to T10 maps right now, total fun to play:

Most is placeholder gear and selffound (boots, belt, amulet) so insanely big room for improvement, still haven't got a Watcher's Eye with LGOH hence the TT, will be my next purchase most probably. Loreweave is six-link because i rolled Fated Connections and i don't plan on playing a different character this league, definitly need to divine it for 80 res soon.
Last edited by Sacrifized on Sep 8, 2018, 7:29:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info