[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"

try to get a 5 link armor and the prescribed gem setup.

Also, wildfire jewels !!!

Yes a 5 link chest its like 1c
and u can get wildfire for 1 or 2 alch

Life gain on hit support its ok before thief torment ring or watcher's eye

This is true - I am running the LGOH supp route, on a 4l actually and doing okay.

Had a hard time with Arakaali (Spider wife), but that was more armour problems and me being lazy/dumb, damage didn't feel too bad.

Got a few chaos getting ready to grab a decent 5l to take me into maps, and I am about to get perma fortify - then looking to get at least one grelwood.

Hello again,

I PM'ed you yesterday ingame for some tips and help, gotta say that it's going smooth so far. Soloed uber lab yesterday, the only annoying parts are those traps, izaro was easy enough to face tank him.

Working on getting some jewels with added fire damage now and boosting my HP. Highest map drop was T7 so far but everything melts fast so far in maps!

Last edited by anvilgod on Sep 5, 2018, 2:46:58 AM
"
anvilgod wrote:
Hello again,

I PM'ed you yesterday ingame for some tips and help, gotta say that it's going smooth so far. Soloed uber lab yesterday, the only annoying parts are those traps, izaro was easy enough to face tank him.

Working on getting some jewels with added fire damage now and boosting my HP. Highest map drop was T7 so far but everything melts fast so far in maps!

Ty for ur report

When u can grab watcher eye/ vitality/ and arakaali pantheon trick the Uber Lab trap will be so easy .

Hello!

How can i use pastebin to watch the Skill Tree? Help me please =)
"
MeepoBrother wrote:
Hello!

How can i use pastebin to watch the Skill Tree? Help me please =)

First u must download "path of building"

then
-copy the pastebin
-go to import/export
-import from pastebin

thats all

Dave
Why do we take Elemental Overload? Where do we get crit from? What am i missing?

EDIT: Also, obligatory: Great build, just started mapping, don't have Grelwood's yet but everything melts and i stay safe with TT, great build! Very smooth leveling!
Last edited by Sacrifized on Sep 6, 2018, 5:54:05 AM
"
Sacrifized wrote:
Why do we take Elemental Overload? Where do we get crit from? What am i missing?

EDIT: Also, obligatory: Great build, just started mapping, don't have Grelwood's yet but everything melts and i stay safe with TT, great build! Very smooth leveling!

Hey !

We have 100% chance to hit from champion without resolute tecnic so we save the chance ( even if low chance ) to do critical strike.

Try to get at least 1 grelwood ur dps and tankyness will be better.

Dave
Just want to update as I have had more time with the game the last couple days and finally got into maps.

Things are smooth - and I am still running a 5l chest while having LGOH support linked in as well, so much potential dps to be had. But I finished through act 10 and early tier maps no trouble.

Very important to get the two Grelwood shanks - very substantial improvement in build as far as dps and "smoothness" do to attack speed. also note that there is a cwdt/flammability/blood rage socket set up, this makes the build really smooth too.

I would like to add that I went with perma fortify for my merciless lab (2nd) as that's just what I prefer so I can be braindead whirling blades where ever I want. Nothing bad seems to have happened.

Loving the build so far.

Just want more emphasis on the cast on hit/blood rage set up
and get that whirling blades/faster attack up asap

Build feels great.
Last edited by Bandannafied99 on Sep 6, 2018, 11:31:55 PM
"
Just want to update as I have had more time with the game the last couple days and finally got into maps.

Things are smooth - and I am still running a 5l chest while having LGOH support linked in as well, so much potential dps to be had. But I finished through act 10 and early tier maps no trouble.

Very important to get the two Grelwood shanks - very substantial improvement in build as far as dps and "smoothness" do to attack speed. also note that there is a cwdt/flammability/blood rage socket set up, this makes the build really smooth too.

I would like to add that I went with perma fortify for my merciless lab (2nd) as that's just what I prefer so I can be braindead whirling blades where ever I want. Nothing bad seems to have happened.

Loving the build so far.

Just want more emphasis on the cast on hit/blood rage set up
and get that whirling blades/faster attack up asap

Build feels great.

Ty for Your report

If you want to grab before fortitude instead wothy foe continue tu use resolute technique till.

When u get 100% chance to hit from ascendancy drop RT and go to ele overload

Dave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info