[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

What is your Molten Strike tooltop guys ?
( unbuffed, and buffed ) ?
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Jan 22, 2019, 4:08:56 AM
I have 68k with Hatred and Herald of ash with ice golem and warchief in hideout. in battle, buffed by elemental overload, blood rage and flasks i have 140k
Just wanted to write a review for this amazing build guide so it gets more popular in the forums and more people can see it and try it out. Keep in mind I am a n00b with a terrible computer, terrible internet, and hardly any experience with endgame content. In despite of that, I have made it level 95 with shaper down and being farmed, along with ezpz guardians. This character was my league starter has payed for himself (maybe 7ex) as well as 2 other characters (around 5ex), soon to be three. My first ever try of shaper scared the shit out of me, I wasn't sure of any of the things he did nor had a grasp of what I could tank and what I can't. Even so, I barely didn't do it deathless, with one death on the third phase just because I'm an idiot and hadn't fought him before. Going back to my bad internet, what that means is that I constanly get full on freezes, while my character is active but I cant see whats happening. when that does happen I just hold down ms and usually im okay because life on hit is broken. This is my first character who was actually gotten really into the endgame, and it feels amazing. when I say really gotten into is that ive had others to 90 and such, but they were having some trouble with tier 13s. this guy, on the other hand, breezes thru everything. I have 7.8k health with a belly on (not going to use lorweave because it drops me like 800 health, and that's not it chief), soon to be 8k once I get better rings and jewels. All in all though, this build is dumb broken, and I look forward to taking it forward, grinding uber lab until I finally get the projectile enchant I do not yet have. Thanks again!
Hi, thanks for the great guide. I'm struggling getting elder down, and would like it if someone could give me some inputs on where to go from here. Could be gear/flasks/talents etc, anything is appreciated!
"
Hi, thanks for the great guide. I'm struggling getting elder down, and would like it if someone could give me some inputs on where to go from here. Could be gear/flasks/talents etc, anything is appreciated!

flask:

silver flask
sulphur flask

- mana and second life flask are useless

get quality on gems

other gear are ok

Hey there !

Im really enjoying the build for the moment ! But i only have 6k2 life and i still get one shot times to times, by Tora, or randomly in big pack of mobs.

I was wondering what i could do to improve the gear / or my skill tree, maybe i should get other nodes in priority

Im duelist gladiator btw.

Thanks for your help !!
"

Hey there !

Im really enjoying the build for the moment ! But i only have 6k2 life and i still get one shot times to times, by Tora, or randomly in big pack of mobs.

I was wondering what i could do to improve the gear / or my skill tree, maybe i should get other nodes in priority

Im duelist gladiator btw.

Thanks for your help !!

Hey man ur gear its ok !

You know, you have less hp then champ or jugg, cuz we take some block nodes instead of life..

try to use anti curse instead of armour mod on silver .. can u tell me how much armour u have in ho ?

have a 80% loreweave max res is better
Ok i will try to change the mod on the flask yeah, as for armor i have 8117 in my ho, so 50% phys dmg reduction.

Is there any ways i could get more tanky but keep my two grelwood ? cause i like to be able to clear trash mobs very fast.

Maybe get a different skill tree with less damage and more life, or maybe switch an unique item to get more defense ?
Oh and by the way, its impossible to down the hydra and the phoenix for now with my current gear etc, i get litterally one shot by them :)
If i run glad with shield? how do i take use of the outmatch and outlast ascendancy trait that gives endurance charge on off hand kill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info