[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
mucaduan wrote:
any another options to end game budget swords for now? i think Grelwood Shank will not down the price :(

Its just one week leauge man :) Farm some ulabs and ull be able to buy Grelwoods, faster or later.
AS an alternative to the Grelwood, I used the other one with projectile. Not ideal for defenses, but adds the dps if you move. Makes you use a litte different playstyle, don't just facetank. They are the Beltimber Blade and go for 5c right now.
Hey mate,
I started Betrayal with ur build.. so far so good , i like it a lot. Got some questions tho: first one , a bit ailly maybe. I got 2 ichimonji at the moment, just hited lv 71, i got the currency for 1 grelwood.. should i go for it and use 1 ichi amd 1 grelwood, what ddo you think ? Also i saw ur not using hrimnor resolve.. should i go for a life/res helm instead ? Cheers and keep up the good work!
"
iulianb21 wrote:
Hey mate,
I started Betrayal with ur build.. so far so good , i like it a lot. Got some questions tho: first one , a bit ailly maybe. I got 2 ichimonji at the moment, just hited lv 71, i got the currency for 1 grelwood.. should i go for it and use 1 ichi amd 1 grelwood, what ddo you think ? Also i saw ur not using hrimnor resolve.. should i go for a life/res helm instead ? Cheers and keep up the good work!

im running 1 grelwood and 1 ichiminji right now the dps on red maps is so good

if u running champion or glad u need hrimnor or kaom root for freez immunity

if u running jugg u dont need nothing for free cuz u have it on ascendancy
"
redpac4 wrote:
What do u say about new accendancies ?

I dont try it yet, but on champion i think is a good buff

we can drop fortitude and run kaom root for anti stun and use the new ascendancy

inspirational for more buff from banner

but not sure the impale work cuz full fire damge ( impale do phys damage )
Quick question, maybe someone would be so kind to tell me as i am just getting used to PoB. I got the option to either enchant 11-13% Global Physical Damage or 14-16% Fire Damage on a ring. Am i right that the physical one would be the better choice?
what about
helmet as replacement for hrimnor's resolve? good or nah?
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 15, 2018, 10:49:52 AM
Why are you not using hrimnors? :o

Nice build so far, i really like it!
"
Jojoflow wrote:
Why are you not using hrimnors? :o

Nice build so far, i really like it!

Hrimnors only for Champion required.....with Juggernaut you are imune to slow, chill, freeze, etc.- ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info