[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
un_answered wrote:
Guys kill all bandits at the jug version too?

kill all bandits everywhere
Hey Mate!

Still Progressin in Atlas - decided to go all tier maps from 1-15 order to not mess up my atlas like i did league before, so im now clearing T7 with no problem.

Done T11 Siege just for pantheon and it was a breeze :)
Doing ulab too to farm some enchants and currency - decided to try my luck with Starkonjas and enchanting them - no luck so far :)

And want to share with u what ive just found... it looks really good and probably ill keep it for later ;)

Peace!
"
kowal86 wrote:
Hey Mate!

Still Progressin in Atlas - decided to go all tier maps from 1-15 order to not mess up my atlas like i did league before, so im now clearing T7 with no problem.

Done T11 Siege just for pantheon and it was a breeze :)
Doing ulab too to farm some enchants and currency - decided to try my luck with Starkonjas and enchanting them - no luck so far :)

And want to share with u what ive just found... it looks really good and probably ill keep it for later ;)

Peace!

Ty for ur report man

that's a realy good ring

GL and let us know ur progres

Dave
grelwood price increase is porbably due to the new steel skills who are also "melee projectiles"
hey, what are the best stats to look in jewels?
"
Hyp0x20 wrote:
hey, what are the best stats to look in jewels?

Life, add fire damage (one hand, sword, attack), add phys damage (one hand, sword, attack), if need dex, ele pen, global phys damage, projectiles damage

we dont have problem on attack speed, u can get but not so usefull
Dave, what do u thinkg of switching Vitality to HoP till we got watcher's eye ? Its pretty nicy dmg boost - from 42k to 48k tooltip dps in my case. We will have more leech these way in cost of less life regen
"
kowal86 wrote:
Dave, what do u thinkg of switching Vitality to HoP till we got watcher's eye ? Its pretty nicy dmg boost - from 42k to 48k tooltip dps in my case. We will have more leech these way in cost of less life regen

as i always said i prefere more regen instead of dps

but u can do that without problems

BTW the leech has a cap, u can check it on pob
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 14, 2018, 4:57:58 PM
What do u say about new accendancies ?
any another options to end game budget swords for now? i think Grelwood Shank will not down the price :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info