[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Guys kill all bandits at the jug version too?
Well ive been playing since league start and just a heads up to others this is not a budget build, and especially if your playing on xbox. Looks like a very good build to play once you have a few ex but until then it is useless in end game. Ill probably revisit after a bunch of saving up.
"
Hard to still call this a Budget build when grelwoods are running 2ex each right now.

i know guys, today after work i will update dropping the budget on3.5

btw 5c swords to 2ex swords = ppl are crazy
is area damage/projectile damage ok to look for on jewels also?
What do you mean with Pantheon trick in ur CWDT setup?
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Hard to still call this a Budget build when grelwoods are running 2ex each right now.

i know guys, today after work i will update dropping the budget on3.5

btw 5c swords to 2ex swords = ppl are crazy

kill all bandits at the jug version too?
I've been superlucky with ex, so I can afford another grelwood, my question is should I prioritize getting 2 grelwood over watcher's eye or xoph's for example? I know I get more defensive with 2 grelwood but is the damage increase substantial over running 1 grelwood and 1 ichi?
"
is area damage/projectile damage ok to look for on jewels also?

area damage and proj damage works yes !
"
What do you mean with Pantheon trick in ur CWDT setup?

cast when damage taken --> blood rage( that give us physical damge over time )
--> immortal call that give us immunity from phys damage

with arakaali pantheon and his first upgreade(queen of the great tangle) we gain 50% more life regen
"
mickelol wrote:
I've been superlucky with ex, so I can afford another grelwood, my question is should I prioritize getting 2 grelwood over watcher's eye or xoph's for example? I know I get more defensive with 2 grelwood but is the damage increase substantial over running 1 grelwood and 1 ichi?

xoph isnt mandatory, u can run ez a rare ammy .. and i did my first shaper wearing tabula

ur choise if second grelwood or jew, probably my choise is watcher's eye to drop thief torment and run rare rings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info