[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Adverarius wrote:
Counts +Fire Damage for this build or is it only +Elemental Damage?

I'am confused - your tree took 2x +12% Fire Damage instead of 1x Elemental Damage. Why not more +Fire Damage - there is one big spot in range.

fire damage and elemental damage works in the same way , cuz we do only fire damage from avatar of fire
Avatar of Fire is not selected in the original tree and would negate the "no melee/physical Damage needed" hint. Even more confused...
Hey, started with your build this league, kinda new to PoE, started in Delve.

I did my first Elder (on yellow tier) with 50c investement. Lost the firt time because i had no clue what was happening and went deathless on my second try.
And i'm in the process of spawning another one, as i hope to drop a shank or any valuable item i could sell to buy the shank + the watcher's eye.

Working well for me - as a Champ ! I still get OS by syndicate members from time to time tho
got another question that nobody was able to answer me in-game....whats the point in dual wielding grelwood, do any of its stats stack together?
I went for the Champion variant, loving the build so far and have made some nice progress. I am now into low red maps with no issues at all. Uber izaro was facetanked regardless of mods, same with yellow elder.

I went hard at the start for the weekend which allowed me to get some nice cheap jewels, thief's torment and a corrupted cheap 6L which had the correct colours. That's all I needed and along with a random leveling 200 pdps sword and prismatic eclipse I was easily farming yellow maps. Then I got an Ichimonji and eventually transitioned into Grelwood Shanks after some lab farming. I feel like it's overkill at the moment, that's how powerful the build feels.

Next steps for me - 6L Loreweave, Dying Sun, MS enchanted helm.

Also, the elder ring with life gain and mana gain on hit was snagged for 35c and it COMPLETELY bypasses the need to get a vitality watcher's eye and the leech nodes on the skill tree and also allows us to run no regen maps. I love it.
Last edited by Biratancho on Dec 13, 2018, 1:02:12 PM
"
darclon888 wrote:
got another question that nobody was able to answer me in-game....whats the point in dual wielding grelwood, do any of its stats stack together?

http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Grelwood_Shank

here you can see what works locally and globally, we are interested in the second projectile and "80% increased Armor while stationary" which is stacked, additional projectile in the MS build are crucial for DPS and armor perfectly complements our defense.
CWDT - Blood Rage - Immortal Call for pantheon trick

CWDT - level 16

Blood Rage - level 16

IC - level 17

right?
"
loczek123 wrote:
"
darclon888 wrote:

http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Grelwood_Shank

here you can see what works locally and globally, we are interested in the second projectile and "80% increased Armor while stationary" which is stacked, additional projectile in the MS build are crucial for DPS and armor perfectly complements our defense.

ohhh!! thats awesome, thank you for the info :)

cheers

This will be work for Phanteon proc? Or Golem must be the last one?
"
Adverarius wrote:
Avatar of Fire is not selected in the original tree and would negate the "no melee/physical Damage needed" hint. Even more confused...

from pastebin/skill tree section:

Keystone
-Iron Grip
-Elemental Overload
-Avatar Of Fire - before xoph's blood( ofc )

https://pastebin.com/eA7RdvBN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info