[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
CroDanZ wrote:
"
Jojoflow wrote:
Why are you not using hrimnors? :o

Nice build so far, i really like it!

Hrimnors only for Champion required.....with Juggernaut you are imune to slow, chill, freeze, etc.- ;)

I was asking the guy who made the guide :D
I just noticed he updated his original post though :D
I want to share my progress with this build here too.

Currently invested about 50-60c total in my gear so far (for the weapons, boots, 6link Armour, the Ring and other stuff that I dont wear anymore).

Character: Smelteron

The rest is SSF...

Rushing trough the content feels like a breeze on hot summer days. ;)

Currently farming up to T13 maps and trashmobs/rares/bosses are like non existent.

Also this build is perfect vs the Syndicate bcs of its huge lifeleech...I can facetank every encounter there so far ( even 3x3 Star encounter)

At Incursion it was a lil bit stressfull at the begining but you can full clear too prety fine in time. ;)

Delve is ezpz with this build...surely can go below 300 depth.

Pokemon are also rly easy bcs of the lifeleech.

Uber Lab is a joke with this build...it like runing a Act1 with LVL 100 and BIS items.

I think with budged gear you can farm up to T15 maps with this build.

For Shaper, Uber Elder, etc....you have to invest some EX, but this is required with almost all builds. ;)

Edit: Bought my first Grelwood Shank today, but to be honest dont feel that much difference while mapping compared to 2x Ichimonji.

I think this weapon shines in the late games vs certain bosses but for mapping till T14 I dont feel that much improvement, bcs I kill everything within 2-3 sec anyway. ;)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 15, 2018, 12:02:06 PM
Hey i started this league with your build and im really enjoying it so far.
Though a have a problem, i get oneshotted by nearly any bigger mob, did you run through this stage to or is it just me.
I've seen that this build has rather low phys reduction, is there a mechanic that i've missed or should i just stack life like crazy and try to outleech the incoming damage?

I already capped ele res and im just about around 3.8k life at lvl 75

Hope you have a suggestion :)

"
Though a have a problem, i get oneshotted by nearly any bigger mob, did you run through this stage to or is it just me.
I've seen that this build has rather low phys reduction, is there a mechanic that i've missed or should i just stack life like crazy and try to outleech the incoming damage?

You have to make you characters viable so we can see your gear.

But 3.8k life with LVL 75 seems a bit low...I had 4.5k at this stage.

So far I can facetank everything with this build up to T14 map (with 6k life & 50% reduce trough armour).

Didnt found any T15 maps but I think I can facetank T15 almost everything too. ;)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 15, 2018, 12:28:23 PM
Hello all. I want to make this character for uber lab farming. What Ascendancy is the best in your opinion?
"
tartufel wrote:
what about
helmet as replacement for hrimnor's resolve? good or nah?

mmm cannot frozen but chill will drop ur attack speed and ur gain on hit, probably not so good i think
"
Jojoflow wrote:
"
CroDanZ wrote:
"
Jojoflow wrote:
Why are you not using hrimnors? :o

Nice build so far, i really like it!

Hrimnors only for Champion required.....with Juggernaut you are imune to slow, chill, freeze, etc.- ;)

I was asking the guy who made the guide :D
I just noticed he updated his original post though :D

CroDanZ is right, only for cham and glad

i have update the guide for 3.5, cuz some change for gear in early league

"
CroDanZ wrote:
I want to share my progress with this build here too.

Currently invested about 50-60c total in my gear so far (for the weapons, boots, 6link Armour, the Ring and other stuff that I dont wear anymore).

Character: Smelteron

The rest is SSF...

Rushing trough the content feels like a breeze on hot summer days. ;)

Currently farming up to T13 maps and trashmobs/rares/bosses are like non existent.

Also this build is perfect vs the Syndicate bcs of its huge lifeleech...I can facetank every encounter there so far ( even 3x3 Star encounter)

At Incursion it was a lil bit stressfull at the begining but you can full clear too prety fine in time. ;)

Delve is ezpz with this build...surely can go below 300 depth.

Pokemon are also rly easy bcs of the lifeleech.

Uber Lab is a joke with this build...it like runing a Act1 with LVL 100 and BIS items.

I think with budged gear you can farm up to T15 maps with this build.

For Shaper, Uber Elder, etc....you have to invest some EX, but this is required with almost all builds. ;)

Edit: Bought my first Grelwood Shank today, but to be honest dont feel that much difference while mapping compared to 2x Ichimonji.

I think this weapon shines in the late games vs certain bosses but for mapping till T14 I dont feel that much improvement, bcs I kill everything within 2-3 sec anyway. ;)

Thank you a lot man for ur post progression

do lvl 90 right now

i got yesterdy my first grelwood and running me too red maps so smooth ..

probably will go to shaper on 1 ichi/1grelwood the dps is so good right now..

continue to farm uber lab for get more currency and get watcher eye and drop thief torment for rare rings...

"

Saw ur char and u running duelist without any thing for freez immunity

u get more armour while u have fortify

ur main defensive is attack and get life on hit, the only thing that can kill u is one shot ...

in early league witha very budget gear u cant facetank all things , try to pay attention on game mechanics and dodge more u can... when u get some more lvl and few more currency u can start to facetank all things
"
qbatronix wrote:
Hello all. I want to make this character for uber lab farming. What Ascendancy is the best in your opinion?

champion or jugg is the best

probably jugg will make ur run more ez

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info