[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
GudAction wrote:
Hello!
What do u think about using agony crawler for dmg and molten for loh, psn.
Thank you,
Stelian

They are 2 completely different builds, mine and heral of agony ...

You should redo all build for heral of agony , there are other guides for that heral mechanic ...
Hello! Thanks for sharing.

Gonna start the build tomorrow, any suggested items to ease the levelling? Got the belt, tabula rasa and two cool weapons ready thus far.
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Hello! Thanks for sharing.

Gonna start the build tomorrow, any suggested items to ease the levelling? Got the belt, tabula rasa and two cool weapons ready thus far.

there is a levelling section btw this are some good items :

remember
Thanks for suggestions, worked great this far.

I'm level 33 now and I'm on the verge to start struggling a bit.
Any items that you would suggest around my level? :D Twinking is awesome!

Regarding jewels; I don't understand how I get 40 strength in radius? Where do I get it from? Also, at what point do you suggest to start using the jewels in the tree?
Last edited by weppe1337 on Nov 13, 2018, 9:25:06 AM
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Thanks for suggestions, worked great this far.

I'm level 33 now and I'm on the verge to start struggling a bit.
Any items that you would suggest around my level? :D Twinking is awesome!

Regarding jewels; I don't understand how I get 40 strength in radius? Where do I get it from? Also, at what point do you suggest to start using the jewels in the tree?

the jewel works on str in radius not on str allocated ,so u can put near berserking/golem's blood/juggernaut/devotion

Few questions;
Vitality+Anger gives me no room to use Molten strike without mana starving. I hear this could be solved by using the enlighten gem, but then this aura setup doesn't work while levelling up since enlighten with the bonus to mana starts at 45?

Secondly, I need to refresh blood rage manually because I can't wait for it to proc from CWDT. If I don't refresh blood rage manually I starve my mana, which brins me back to point one, I can't spam Molten strike because of starvation.

These two problems, I found a solution for, which is not using Anger, giving me more space to use blood rage and Molten strike freely.

Am I missing the core concept or do I need to keep level my gems? I still miss some gems so I have a few temporal.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/weppe1337
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Few questions;
Vitality+Anger gives me no room to use Molten strike without mana starving. I hear this could be solved by using the enlighten gem, but then this aura setup doesn't work while levelling up since enlighten with the bonus to mana starts at 45?

Secondly, I need to refresh blood rage manually because I can't wait for it to proc from CWDT. If I don't refresh blood rage manually I starve my mana, which brins me back to point one, I can't spam Molten strike because of starvation.

These two problems, I found a solution for, which is not using Anger, giving me more space to use blood rage and Molten strike freely.

Am I missing the core concept or do I need to keep level my gems? I still miss some gems so I have a few temporal.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/weppe1337

HI !

I put these things in the levelling section...

On levelling
- grab spirit void for more mana leech - use elreon's ring and ammy to reduce the mana cost of skill ... in particular if u are using 6l molten strike ( for sure u have mana problem with 6l molten strike at lvl 46 )

- when ur dps will be better drop spirit void

enlighten isnt mandatory: anger 50% - vitality 35% is 85% mana reserved
I usualy dont use anger on levelling if i have mana problem , use heral of ash instead

Thielf torment help ur mana too with mana gain on hit

ur CWDT is lvl 5 and proc when u get 812 damage ...at lvl 46 i think u have around 1000hp whit that gear ( maybe less then 1000 )

U are using the final set up , but u are only at lvl 46

Dave
I couldn't figure out exactly how to check this in PoB so I hope someone here can help me out.
How much difference is there between a Hrimnor's Resolve Samite Helmet without molten strike enchant, and a good rare (good meaning 100+life and 3% inc life) minus 9 fire res with 3 MS projs ?

Also how do we deal with mana, do we have any mana gained on hit or is the leech enough?
Last edited by Chridian on Nov 14, 2018, 9:35:56 AM
"
Chridian wrote:
I couldn't figure out exactly how to check this in PoB so I hope someone here can help me out.
How much difference is there between a Hrimnor's Resolve Samite Helmet without molten strike enchant, and a good rare (good meaning 100+life and 3% inc life) minus 9 fire res with 3 MS projs ?

Also how do we deal with mana, do we have any mana gained on hit or is the leech enough?

pob dont work with -9% fire res, i had the same problem

btw

i use on champion the hrimnor's for perma chill/freez immunity, but if u can get a rare with 100 life / increased life and -9% fire enemy res with 3 molten proj do it ...that give to u more life

with more projectiles u gain more life and ofc more dps

on my juggernaut version right now im using this
cuz i have freez immunity from jugg

on levelling i use always spirit void and/or elreon's ring for help my mana
into endgame only 1 mana leech point is enough

dave
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Nov 14, 2018, 3:44:31 PM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

pob dont work with -9% fire res, i had the same problem

btw

i use on champion the hrimnor's for perma chill/freez immunity, but if u can get a rare with 100 life / increased life and -9% fire enemy res with 3 molten proj do it ...that give to u more life

with more projectiles u gain more life and ofc more dps

on my juggernaut version right now im using this
cuz i have freez immunity from jugg

on levelling i use always spirit void and/or elreon's ring for help my mana
into endgame only 1 mana leech point is enough

dave

yeah thats exactly like the one I have on my jugg version, except I have the MS enchant, im just leveling this champion variant now to try out different versions :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info