[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

For that life regen on traps u need only vitality/CWDT set up( blood rage-immortal call-arakaali pantheon )

I check ur char
- u need first wise oak flask (its like 15 or 20c now ) make sure to get fire res higher then other uncapped res.
- if u dont have an ammy with double curse u must choose enfeeble or flamability.
- get life gain on hit watcher eye and drop thief torment for rare rings.(is around 1 ex or less now )
- u grab 8% elemetal damage point near celestial judgement, drop it u dont need that.

Dave

Thanks for the advice, Dave.

I just bought a watcher's eye with life gain and wise oak flask on hit today. I guess it will improve my character further.

By dropping thief torment, there are 2 ring slots available now. Can you suggest some useful attributes from rings for this build?
"
Mr_CEMENT wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

For that life regen on traps u need only vitality/CWDT set up( blood rage-immortal call-arakaali pantheon )

I check ur char
- u need first wise oak flask (its like 15 or 20c now ) make sure to get fire res higher then other uncapped res.
- if u dont have an ammy with double curse u must choose enfeeble or flamability.
- get life gain on hit watcher eye and drop thief torment for rare rings.(is around 1 ex or less now )
- u grab 8% elemetal damage point near celestial judgement, drop it u dont need that.

Dave

Thanks for the advice, Dave.

I just bought a watcher's eye with life gain and wise oak flask on hit today. I guess it will improve my character further.

By dropping thief torment, there are 2 ring slots available now. Can you suggest some useful attributes from rings for this build?

The best stat on rings are:
-add fire and/or phys damage
-life
-res

And the best ring base is opal but is expencive, look for any res base rings or coral for more life.

Dave
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
zuadao wrote:
ok so i went another way from vitality

using herald of ash and hanger. then i use impresence for flamability.

and on the jewl im using leech. 1.47 to fire damage leeched as life while afected by anger.

still leveling so ill see if its good in a while

But the most important inst the leech is the LIFE GAIN ON HIT !!

You grab point blank on tree , but u have already that keystone on ur sword so u are wasting 5 points

yea big fail trying to think late at night...

but give impresense a try.
I finally got a Watcher's eye!! Should I wait till I can buy two good opal rings, or should i change my thief torment asap?
"
archaonn7 wrote:
I finally got a Watcher's eye!! Should I wait till I can buy two good opal rings, or should i change my thief torment asap?

Good Opal rings are expencive , get any rare like my rings

Add a "classes Variant" section with gladiator and juggernat ascendancy
I am pretty much done with the build except for leveling, better gloves and enchants. I am currently level 89 and I did take a few different turns in the skill tree, but have stuck to the original build for the most part.

I chose to get jewels with +# Mana Gained for Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks instead of going for Mana Leech in skill tree. This allows me to run maps that have players cannot leech life/mana.

I found that Brinerot Whalers Trapper Boots fit into this build really well if you can sacrifice life/resists on boots.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Character Stats (Unbuffed)
Spoiler

Overall, very fun build and has become my main character.

Thanks for sharing!
"
iiell wrote:
I am pretty much done with the build except for leveling, better gloves and enchants. I am currently level 89 and I did take a few different turns in the skill tree, but have stuck to the original build for the most part.

I chose to get jewels with +# Mana Gained for Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks instead of going for Mana Leech in skill tree. This allows me to run maps that have players cannot leech life/mana.

I found that Brinerot Whalers Trapper Boots fit into this build really well if you can sacrifice life/resists on boots.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Character Stats (Unbuffed)
Spoiler

Overall, very fun build and has become my main character.

Thanks for sharing!

HEY

Thank for ur post , get mana gain on hit its cool for no leech maps mod !!

Im very glad u like the build !

Lemme know ur next improve and goals

Dave

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

HEY

Thank for ur post , get mana gain on hit its cool for no leech maps mod !!

Im very glad u like the build !

Lemme know ur next improve and goals

Dave

Looking to improve my rings, gloves, amulet and enchants.

Also, my Attack Rating is a little lower than I'd like, but has not caused me any trouble yet.

Yeah, I have only +4 mana gained on hit and have no mana issues. :)
Hello!
What do u think about using agony crawler for dmg and molten for loh, psn.
Thank you,
Stelian

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info