[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
archaonn7 wrote:
Hey man. I'm playing on HC and the price of Watcher's eye is off the charts. I know that 21 life gained is not a good roll, but considering how expensive is to get a good one, do you recommend buying one with that roll or wait until I get more exalts to buy a better one?

Before watcher eye i ran thief torment give to u a lot of gain on hit, if u dont have currency.

U can buy the lower roll and divine it later .

I am loving this build so far, very tanky and powerful.

For next upgrade on my build, what's your opinion? If I want to have a life regen like the uber lab video shown, do I need to follow your final upgrade?

Thanks.

Edit.
I am now following your final upgrade build, it seems work great and the life regen is better now.
Last edited by Mr_CEMENT on Oct 26, 2018, 2:58:13 AM
"
Mr_CEMENT wrote:
I am loving this build so far, very tanky and powerful.

For next upgrade on my build, what's your opinion? If I want to have a life regen like the uber lab video shown, do I need to follow your final upgrade?

Thanks.

Edit.
I am now following your final upgrade build, it seems work great and the life regen is better now.

For that life regen on traps u need only vitality/CWDT set up( blood rage-immortal call-arakaali pantheon )

I check ur char
- u need first wise oak flask (its like 15 or 20c now ) make sure to get fire res higher then other uncapped res.
- if u dont have an ammy with double curse u must choose enfeeble or flamability.
- get life gain on hit watcher eye and drop thief torment for rare rings.(is around 1 ex or less now )
- u grab 8% elemetal damage point near celestial judgement, drop it u dont need that.

Dave

OK this is me! I've been doing basically the same build except using Oni-Goroshi for my weapon instead of the shanks (Hillock generously dropped me one at league start along with a Tabula after 4hrs 20mins of strand farming, giving me a pretty nice kickstart into the action).
I've simply dispensed with the dual weapons nodes there, and picked up Point Blank on the tree to compensate.

As for how my gear has progressed, I've dropped my amulet for a Xoph's Heart (and specced out of Avatar on the tree), and swapped a 2-Stone ring for a nice Opal, and my Stygian for a Headhunter... which has helped me pick up quite a bit of extra damage...

The build has been going really sweet!

Today though, I finally dropped my 60th unique ring, and was looking forward to that sweet 80% res cap upgrade from vendoring out a Loreweave, but as you can see, I have a big chunk of resists coming in from my chest, and I notice a massive drop in lightning and fire res, which actually makes it completely unplayable.

Feelsprettybad... The build has been going great, but I am at such a loss as to what to cut or keep here to get my res capped. I find it hard to drop the opal, the chest, the headhunter or the Xoph's in favour of resists, but something's gotta be done!
Last edited by Busdriver_Jow on Oct 26, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
"
Busdriver_Jow wrote:

OK this is me! I've been doing basically the same build except using Oni-Goroshi for my weapon instead of the shanks. I've simply dropped the dual weapons node and picked up Point Blank on the tree.

The build has been going really sweet!

As for how my gear has progressed, I've dropped my amulet for a Xoph's Heart (and specced out of Avatar on the tree), and swapped a 2-Stone ring for a nice Opal, and my Stygian for a Headhunter... which has helped me pick up quite a bit of extra damage...

Today, however, I finally dropped my 60th unique ring, and was looking forward to that sweet 80% res cap upgrade from vendoring out a Loreweave, but as you can see, I have a big chunk of resists coming in from my chest, and I notice a massive drop in lightning and fire res, which actually makes it completely unplayable.

Feelsbadman!! The build has been going great, but I am at such a loss as to what to cut or keep here in terms of my resists. I find it hard to drop the opal, the chest, the headhunter or the Xoph's in favour of resists, but something's gotta be done!

Hey good work!

You can get a better Two-stone ring and gloves with more res very easy!

I dont understand the lavianga flask ... u miss wise oak / dying sun / silver flask... And u dont need armour-anti burning-movement speed on flask

Before HH you should have improved ur rares like two-stone ring/boots/gloves ( in my opinion ) with better stats.

The best gloves is gripped with proj dmg implicit

Dave
Yeah been meaning to upgrade my flasks - I haven't paid much attention to them, to be honest, basically just using what I've found, haven't chanced a Taste of Hate yet (that's what I was aiming for) or maybe the Wise Oak, wanted to chance a Headhunter first (just felt like putting chances on anything else was lessening my chances of getting one before league end).

Will definitely put some focus on those boots and my defensive ring, see if I can get it a better one.

I think the first thing to change will have to be the gloves, maybe switch out for a resist based one and eat the life loss. Was scared to go any lower on life, but the elemental mitigation from Loreweave might make up for it.

- Thanks a lot for the feedback btw!
Last edited by Busdriver_Jow on Oct 26, 2018, 11:30:50 AM
"
Busdriver_Jow wrote:
Yeah been meaning to upgrade my flasks - I haven't paid much attention to them, to be honest, basically just using what I've found, haven't chanced a Taste of Hate yet (that's what I was aiming for) or maybe the Wise Oak, wanted to chance a Headhunter first (just felt like putting chances on anything else was lessening my chances of getting one before league end).

Will definitely put some focus on those boots and my defensive ring, see if I can get it a better one.

I think the first thing to change will have to be the gloves, maybe switch out for a resist based one and eat the life loss. Was scared to go any lower on life, but the elemental mitigation from Loreweave might make up for it.

- Thanks a lot for the feedback btw!

Dont get scare for ur hp ... at final tree u will have over 200% increased life from tree u can get 6.500 hp very easy !

Lemme know ur progress if u want

Dave
ye like ur boots/gloves and even rings are rly meh - you would've been way better off upgrading those + flasks + get molten strike helmet and a stygian vise belt instead of headhunter.
ok so i went another way from vitality

using herald of ash and hanger. then i use impresence for flamability.

and on the jewl im using leech. 1.47 to fire damage leeched as life while afected by anger.

still leveling so ill see if its good in a while
"
zuadao wrote:
ok so i went another way from vitality

using herald of ash and hanger. then i use impresence for flamability.

and on the jewl im using leech. 1.47 to fire damage leeched as life while afected by anger.

still leveling so ill see if its good in a while

But the most important inst the leech is the LIFE GAIN ON HIT !!

You grab point blank on tree , but u have already that keystone on ur sword so u are wasting 5 points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info