[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Is it ok to go for fortify for the second ascend or is it important to follow the path on the build, could you or anyone elaborate on this?
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Is it ok to go for fortify for the second ascend or is it important to follow the path on the build, could you or anyone elaborate on this?

FOR ME is better get first 1005 chance to hit ... u can cast fortify on ur whirling blade or on ur molten strike on levelling...

For me ofc ... u must see if ur accuracy its ok if not u can grab RT before worthy foe
Thanks for the reply.
Everything is going good except I can't afford a watcher's eye yet.
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
Everything is going good except I can't afford a watcher's eye yet.

Yes right now is like 1ex / 1.5ex .... is more expencive then last league but isnt hard to grab it ...

Remember thief torment is the best way to get life gain on hit ... i always use that for levelling and start to mapping , this league i used it till lvl 75/80 ... did all white/yellow and some red maps whit it ...
Hi everyone,

THX for this build, I had a lot of fun, just did Uberelder (Champion), but unfortunately i needed to much trys and it was annoying und frustrating.

I have played nearly the same build with a Jugg and also clear few times UberElder. Compared to the Jugg-Build i had especially many problems in the last phase and get to many oneshots.

My Conclusion: Damage is realy good, you can farm with ease high tier content, you can run every map-mode, even elemetal reflect (some changes are needed Sibyl´s Lament + Yogul, if necessary turn of anger) but if I have to choose a uberelder-farmer, i prefer the jugg - his survivability feels better, especially with the bigger lifepool and the Ascendancy passive skill Unstoppable.

Greetings, have fun
Last edited by Dovahsith on Nov 16, 2018, 11:47:39 AM
"
Dovahsith wrote:
Hi everyone,

THX for this build, I had a lot of fun, just did Uberelder (Champion), but unfortunately i needed to much trys and it was annoying und frustrating.

I have played nearly the same build with a Jugg and also clear few times UberElder. Compared to the Jugg-Build i had especially many problems in the last phase and get to many oneshots.

My Conclusion: Damage is realy good, you can farm with ease high tier content, you can run every map-mode, even elemetal reflect (some changes are needed Sibyl´s Lament + Yogul, if necessary turn of anger) but if I have to choose a uberelder-farmer, i prefer the jugg - his survivability feels better, especially with the bigger lifepool and the Ascendancy passive skill Unstoppable.

Greetings, have fun

Jugg for Uber Elder is the best at all !! You right

But on champion too i had no problems
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Nov 16, 2018, 12:07:10 PM
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

Thanks for response. If i could get more experience with the mechanics, maybe i could do uberelder as champion also with ease - it is a matter of practice and of course: you need a lot of currency to practice continuously. But as casual gamer with a family it lacks time, and compared to the jugg, for me it was harder to defeat uberelder as champion.
"
Dovahsith wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

Thanks for response. If i could get more experience with the mechanics, maybe i could do uberelder as champion also with ease - it is a matter of practice and of course: you need a lot of currency to practice continuously. But as casual gamer with a family it lacks time, and compared to the jugg, for me it was harder to defeat uberelder as champion.

Yes you right again !

Uber Elder need pratic and that pratic have a price !!

Unstoppable make ur fight very easy
Is this good for high depth delve bosses? Like depth 500-600

Or should i just go Juggernaut?
"
Kiwi2016 wrote:
Is this good for high depth delve bosses? Like depth 500-600

Or should i just go Juggernaut?

Hey !!

Im running jugg right now and is more tanky

champion has more dps , but jugg is very tanky

hit 8100 hp with this gear without kaom

Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Nov 18, 2018, 3:52:31 PM